Real-time communication platforms like social media are widely used by businesses today; however, they fail to manage it wisely. That puts online businesses at risk of losing credibility and customer base. Therefore, to mitigate such risks and maintain online credibility, businesses must use advanced social media tools. These tools help businesses to manage their social media marketing efforts.
Here are a few advanced social media tools to be considered:
- Sendible – This is one of the most powerful social media management dashboards. It helps to engage customers, monitor social mentions and grow your brand’s visibility. (Tip – Use Sendible to schedule your posts in advance with photos or videos attached.)
- MeetEdgar – This tool allows you to organise and schedule content to make sure that your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) never run out of content. You can use it to grow social traffic. (It is a library of your social media posts.)
- SocialOomph – This smart tool allows you to schedule content on social networks, monitor and analyse your social activity, track keywords and find right people to follow.
- CoSchedule – This is a helpful tool to create, organise and schedule social posts. You can easily organise, plan and promote your social media or content marketing strategy. (Tip – Use it to plan, create, and publish all your content.)
- Facebook Insights – This is a powerful and efficient analytics platform for Facebook Pages. It offers relevant insights to business owners for making informed decisions. You can use it to analyse your competitors.
- BuzzSumo – Use this tool to identify the most shared content on social media channels. It helps you to monitor your competitors and analyse their content.
- Audisense – This tool allows you to analyse your Twitter followers, their region, their interests and much more. It also allows you to select the best time to tweet.
- Stencil – This is a useful tool to create visual content. It offers more than 700,000 backgrounds and 200,000 icons to create the perfect image for your social post.
- AgoraPulse – This is an effective tool to manage your Facebook and Twitter presence. It offers customer relationship management software, applications, analytics reports and more.
In a nutshell select the most suitable social media tools to improve your online presence and credibility.
- 77% of B2C companies have acquired new customers through their Facebook presence.
- Facebook accounts for approximately 21% of ALL social media referral traffic in the world.