Proper use of the latest social media marketing tools improves a websites’ traffic as well as the overall conversion rate. Unfortunately, most business owners fail to do that. Therefore, it is important to use the latest social media marketing tools and techniques to achieve optimum results.
Here are a few intelligent social media marketing tools:
- Use Ripl – This is an advanced and easy-to-use application suitable for creating animated social media posts. Ripl is one of the best ways to create animated videos. (Tip – Choose from a wide range of styles, fonts, colours and music to create.)
- Klipfolio – This is an online platform to build real-time business dashboards for your team or your clients. This online platform is advanced, flexible and easy to use.
- Use Facebook’s Slideshow ads – This is the right way to create short ads or presentations for your customers. (Tip – Add transitions, choose the image duration, and add music or narration for the maximum possible exposure.)
- Use Promoted Pins – You can maximise your brand’s exposure and reach on Pinterest by using Promoted Pins. (Tip – Always monitor and analyse your promoted pins to see the performance of your promoted pins.)
- Use Meet Edgar – This is one of the most flexible marketing tools; you can create archives of your old content with the help of Meet Edgar. It acts as an online catalogue that collects and categorises all your blog posts in a library.
- Use Lavalier Mics – Use this advanced tool to improve the audio quality of your video. (Tip- Use it while interviewing someone live.)
- Use TubeBuddy – This is a browser plugin that helps you to optimise your video. This plugin also helps you to explore and optimise titles and search queries that help your videos to perform better.
- Use Switcher Studio – This is a mobile video app that lets you stream live to YouTube and Facebook.
- Never ignore Twitter Analytics – Use Twitter Analytics to measure and boost your impact on Twitter. Its dashboard is easy to use and allow you to explore interests, locations and demographics of your followers. (Tip – Measure engagement and learn how to make your Tweets more successful.)
- Use Vine – This is a short-form video sharing service where users can share 6 second long looping video clips for their audiences.
So use these smart tools to outpace your competitors.
- There are over 3 billion active Internet users.
- Nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts.
- 3.65 billion Mobile users have access to the internet via smart phones and tablets.