If you have your website, then you should try to secure additional income. All that is needed for this is to place an advertisement on your site, and then the money will drip into your account. To do such a thing and get paid for it, you should have:
- It will be great if it is a popular site which is visited by as many visitors as possible. But do not worry, you can advertise on sites and blogs that are not very well-developed too, even if advertising on popular sites will be more effective. Since payment is made for a number of clicks on advertising, the larger the number of real visitors, the more likely it is to get more clicks.
- also, you need an electronic wallet (such as PayPal) or a regular bank account where Google can send you money. Although there is another option that is possible – when Google will send you a check at the address of residence.
- and Google AdSense account. Through it, you can fill out a form for advertising on your site, as well as to select the colour of the blocks and their positions on your site. A special resource created by the Google administration called AdSense will be able to help you with this.
If you have all of the above, then you can start advertising. To place ads using this program, you will need to perform the following actions:
1. Complete the registration. It does not take much time.
2. Fill out the main form and a special one too, indicate the advertising blocks and their placement. You will also need to choose the size of the blocks, their colours, and gamut. All this should look harmonious with the site itself and its interface. Also, make sure that the page is not “stuff” the site with ad units too much. Another way, this will reduce the reader’s perception and attention to the site’s information.
3. Now you just have to wait until it gets $ 100 and then Google will send you a check or the money will come to your bank card.
4. But, be sure to read the rules of the service. Since if they are violated, your account will be blocked, and all your savings will be lost.
5. For more effective advertising, do not “hide” it on the site. It should be public and on a visible place of the page, but so that it does not interfere with the reading of information on the site and does not “fall” in the eyes too much.
6. Do not do such stupid things as asking friends to click on an ad, or forcing someone to do it. Such methods do not bring many results. It is better to promote the site itself and its optimization.
As you know, it’s not at all difficult to advertise on your site. You just need to carefully follow our prompts and make good advertisements for your site, so that people want to go and look through the pages on which there will be ads that will soon bring you income. Good luck!