Internet marketing is a straightforward way to promote your business, attract new customers, as well as generate profit. In fact, you do not have to incur heavy cost to devise an internet marketing strategy. There are many ways to market your business online.
Letâ€™s discover some of the most remarkable techniques:
Create a blog
Post high-quality content regularly because it is the most effective way to create online buzz. Of course, this is a long-term strategy, but helps to improve brand image.
Popular and user-friendly blogging platforms:
- It helps to drive traffic. (60% of businesses who blog regularly acquire more customers.)
- It helps to build authority.
- It provides long-term results.
Promote your content
If you’re looking for high traffic, use the most powerful content marketing platforms:
For the maximum exposure, write high-quality, useful,Â relevant, keyword-rich and scanable articles.
Here are a few popular content marketing tools to use:
Acrolinx â€“ This tool helps to develop high-quality and readable content.
- Analyses your style, readability, and SEO
- Defines personas, words, phrases, and brand tone
- Provides real-time feedback to help writers
This is an invaluable tool for planning, creating, publishing, and measuring the effectiveness of your content.
- Manages all your content
- Reviews content, comment, and track revisions
- Publishes on your own platforms
This tool helps you to generate fantastic ideas to create content.
- Collaborates and discovers
- Creates your editorial calendar, assigns tasks and schedules publishing
If you are not using LinkedIn, you are losing big time. Use it to create right buzz in the right place. Use LinkedIn groups for better visibility.
- Helps to make important business connections
- Helps to promote content
- Helps to establish expertise
- Enables detailed research about a business
Use Facebook ads
Facebook ads offer an opportunity to reach the right audiences. You can use metrics like interests, geographic location, age, etc. to locate potential consumers.
- Helps to target individuals in a specific location
- Analyses and changes your ads according to the needs
- Helps to generate leads
Article video marketing
According to wikipedia, Article video marketing is a new type of internet marketing and advertising in which businesses create 2-5 minute short videos about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources.
You can distribute videos on:
Online video creation tools:
- Videos boost conversions and sales
- Improves ROI (76% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment.)
- Helps to build trust
- Affordable and reliable
- Helps to attract mobile users
- Helps to explain complex topics
- Improves sharing (76% of users share a branded video with their friends, if it is entertaining.)
Last, but not the least, use Email marketing. If you have less time to devote, you can use Aweber, Get Response, Constant Contact or Mailchimp.
- Increases brand awareness
- Helps to share content
- Attracts more and more customers
- Affordable means of communication
So, use the above mentioned ways to market your business and grab big rewards.