- 76% of marketers share curated content on social media.
- 79% of marketers use social media to find content for their curation strategy.
- 80% of marketers share 3rd-party content to improve their companyâ€™s visibility.
- 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
The point is content curation and marketing is the need of the hour.Â There are many tools to curate content.
Here are a few content curation tools:
This is a powerful content curation platform that is focused on the social endorsement. You should use it to improve your content marketing efforts.
Key Features of Xydo:
- Easy content sharing
- Customised newsletter
- Controls automation
- Social sharing
- Integration with other applications
- Knowledge Base, phone support
This tool helps you to reach and engage social media audiences. It also helps you to enhance userâ€™s engagement and reach targeted audiences while saving time.
Key Features of inboundli:
- Multiple accounts management
- Posts scheduling
- Automated publishing
- Social media integration
- Multi-channel marketing and management
- Customer targeting
It helps to:
- Share the most engaging content.
- Schedule social content.
- Empower sales team.
- Research and reuse content.
This social media and content marketing application, makes it easier to curate content.
- Uses sophisticated algorithms to recommend fresh stories.
- Cuts Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin management time by 90%.
- Adds multiple social media accounts.
- Increases your postâ€™s visibility with smart hashtag recommendations.
- Curate content as well as schedule posts.
“Before you share your content, think about it from readerâ€™s perspective“.
SlideShare (It is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations.)
SlideShare is a popular content curation tool that allows you to present content in an impressive way.
Key Features of SlideShare:
- Uploading and Downloading presentations.
- Embedding presentations on blogs, websites.
- Social sharing
- Ideal for large, small and Mid Size Businesses.
“Never share vague ideas or content“.
This is a famous social media analytics and curation tool. You should use it to share content and establish your leadership.
Key Features of BuzzSumo:
- Content analysis reports
- Comprehensive social network overview
- Open API
- Author tracking and notification
- Personalised dashboard
- Content discovery
- Competitor analysis & comparisons
- Advanced filtering
- Content curation
- Helps to discover trending topics.
- Helps to create and publish content.
- Assists in identifying the best platform.
- Helps to keep track of your competitors.
“Concise content is readable content“.
Curata is a robust content marketing platform that enables you to grow leads and revenue.Â It helps to curate and publish content.
Key Features of Curata:
- Plans and creates content with editorial calendar
- Exports calendar to Google, Outlook and other applications
- Conducts content audits on demand
- Tracks new content ideas at one place
- Analytics engine to measure content performance
- Visualises trends
- Mobile application for all devices
- Curates content from anywhere across the Internet
- Create and curate content.
- Automate content marketing.
- Share content.
- Measure content performance.
In this way, you can easily improve and strengthen your overall content curation and marketing efforts.Â