Most online business owners know that a well-designed SEO strategy plays a crucial role in overcoming challenges. It also helps them to attain expected traffic and rankings.
However, designing a perfect SEO strategy is quite difficult if you want to expand your business globally.
Here are a few SEO techniques to follow in order to gain success:
Conduct a detailed keyword research
Keyword research should be the first step for any SEO campaign. Without researching a specific set of keywords, it would be difficult to rank a website.
For better promotion, use both short and long-term keywords for your website. It is always better to analyse your competitor’s keywords to understand the current market trends.
- Use keywords having high search volume, to attain high volume of traffic.
- Use Keyword Planner to choose the best combination of keywords.
Create high quality backlinks
In order to achieve high quality backlinks for your websites, try to:
- Create invaluable resources
- Generate links from reviews
- Create compelling posts
- Write press releases
- Create infographics and videos
- Publish newsletters in order to increase your site’s traffic as well as backlinks.
- Content marketing is a fundamental link-building approach.
Audit your link profile regularly
It is essential to monitor your link profile on a regular basis for any low quality links. Keep good links only and remove suspicious links in order to make your profile clean and effective.
- Use Majestic SEO tool to download all links.
- Monitor your competitors’ backlinks to adjust your link building tactics.
- Use Google search console to find and fix title tag issues.
Create awesome infographics
Infographics are one of the best tools to drive traffic. So, create beautiful and factual infographics for better search results.
- Include infographics and videos in your articles.
- Easel.ly is a tool that allows people to create attractive infographics.
- Infographics generate more social shares than an average text-based blog post.
- According to the Social Science Research Network, 65% of people are visual learners.
Link Google analytics with search console
This is one of the best ways to analyse your site’s overall performance.
Most people do not understand the process; however, it is quite simple. (Ref: https://serps.com/library/guide-google-analytics-google-search-console-integration)
Try to improve your site’s CTR
According to several online researches, websites having buttons instead of simple links have greater click-through rate (CTR). Therefore, use colourful buttons in your emails, newsletters and across your site to improve click-through rate.
- Content marketing is the backbone of successful online marketing.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the most effective tool for lead generation.
Perform A/B tests
A/B testing is a process of comparing two versions of a webpage or applications to determine which one performs better.
Perform it to collect relevant data, identify goals, run experiments as well as analyse results.
Use these A/B testing Tools for better results:
- About 75 % of businesses have problem in finding suitable expertise for optimising their landing page copy.
- Using correct targeting and testing methods can increase conversion rates up to 300 percent.
So, make sure you use these SEO techniques for your website’s success.