Social Media Marketing is all over the place, no wonder more and more businesses use it to grow their business and achieve success in their niche. Social Media Marketing helps you to achieve:
- website traffic
- brand awareness
It is a fact that Social Media Marketing can help to achieve brand’s visibility. However, a proper social media marketing strategy should be devised.
According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing is essential for their businesses’ success. This shows the vitality and influence of social media marketing in today’s environment. Marketers also rely on it because it is one of the fastest mediums to establish and improve relations with audiences.
Some of the most popular social media platforms used by marketers are:
Using social media in business marketing not only doubles a website’s traffic, but also assists businesses to reach more customers in less time. It provides a valuable platform where business owners and customers can share their opinions and understand one another. According to Social Media Examiner, 97% of marketers are currently participating in social media, which shows widespread adoption of social media amongst marketers across the globe.
According to several online researches and surveys, businesses can easily improve their brand loyalty by using the most effective social media platforms. According to another study, 53% of Americans who follow brands on social media are more loyal to those brands.
Social media marketing Facts:
- Blogging is one of the best social media marketing tools.
- Social media marketing techniques help businesses to achieve quick success.
- Images, videos, and infographics are game changers.
- Social media is a great way to build followers, fans, and loyal customers.
- Social media marketing improves trust and reliability.
In fact, companies involved in social media activities have reported of converting more customers than ever before.
In a nutshell, continuous interaction, daily posting of relevant images, articles, quotes and blogs can make a huge difference, especially when it comes to conversion. According to several studies, social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate.
In addition to that social media platforms also help businesses to improve their trust and credibility, the next big thing for them to beat their competitors. So, are you ready to establish your credibility and presence?
Social media marketing tips:
- Always use a unique strategy tailored for each social media platform.
- Always post industry-related articles, images, videos, etc.
- Try to develop your brand’s visibility with unique content.
- Keep your followers well informed.
- Create effective Facebook and Twitter Ads.
- Post special offers, discounts and other details for audiences.
- Encourage fans and followers to share their views and opinions.
- Focus on creating useful, instructional “how-to” videos.
- Never underestimate the power of Location-Based Social Media Tools such as Yelp.
Today, many social media platforms are there, so choose according to your objectives.
The sooner the better! Adopt social media marketing to extend your network and grow your revenues.