Brand building is one of the most essential elements that business owners should consider. It helps a business to improve visibility and much more.
Here are a few ways to build a powerful online brand:
Use both SEO and PPC
To gain optimum advantage, it is important to use both SEO and PPC because they complement each other.
Facts about SEO:
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.
- 79% of search engine users say they frequently click on the natural search results.
Facts about PPC:
- Mobile devices account for over 50% of paid search clicks.
- Re-marketing conversion rates increase over time.
- PPC is not affected by algorithm updates.
- According to a study, 52% of people who click on PPC ads call the advertisers.
Benefits of using SEO and PPC:
- Extensive exposure on search engines
- More keywords to target your end users.
- Empower your overall digital marketing strategy.
- Create extraordinary value for a website.
- Improve brand image and combat negativity.
- Help to target audiences more efficiently.
- Empower social media channels.
Improve your website’s traffic
Of course, it is quite difficult; however, with the help of strong online marketing strategies, you can improve website’s overall traffic.
Here are a few noteworthy tips to attract traffic:
- Invest in AdWords
- Keep your website updated
- Optimise your website
- Publish a blog
- Optimise your social media profiles
- Make your website user friendly
- Incorporate videos, images, infographics, audio files and other elements on your website.
All the elements help you to attract visitors, build your brand and get your website in front of people.
Make your website mobile friendly
It is an established fact that smart phones are calling the shot. That is why, it is essential to harness it to generate more leads.
Here are a few ways to make your website mobile friendly:
- Create a mobile version of your current site
- Use Mobile Plugins
- Use a Mobile-first Responsive Design
- Helps to attract wider audiences.
- Improves brand’s visibility.
- Helps to reduce bounce rate.
- Improves conversion rates.
- Helps to retain customers.
Include location-based keywords
If you want to build a strong brand, use location-based keywords in your website. It will improve the visibility as well as attract targeted customers.
- Use location-specific keywords for paid search ads.
- Take advantage of local events.
- Optimise your website according to the location.
- Helps to increase click-through rates.
- Helps to improve conversion rates.
Choose email marketing
It goes without saying that email marketing is an integral part of any online marketing campaign. According to a study, 89% of marketers state that email is their first source for lead generation.
- Manage your contact lists to respond quickly and efficiently.
- Track the number of bounce-backs.
- Create the right message for the right audiences.
- Always keep the message personal and casual.
- Provide value to your members/customers.
- Helps to boost sales and strengthens relationships.
- Increases website traffic and builds brand’s loyalty.
So, include these actionable strategies into your marketing and build your brand.