In today’s competitive business environment businesses need to manage their resources to streamline their operations and gain significant advantages. However, there are a few smart business tools to keep them ahead.
These tools help a business to:
- Stay up-to-date
- Find solutions to potential roadblocks
- Simplify complex tasks
- Ensure business continuity
- Strengthen relations
- Improve marketing strategy
Here are a few smart business tools:
This is a great conversion rate optimisation software solution with extraordinary features. It helps you to test multiple variations of a website and choose the best one.
Features of Zarget:
- A/B testing via Google Chrome plugin
- Live heatmaps for interactive elements
- One-click website optimiser
- Self-service visual editor
- Split URL testing
- Traffic and conversion tracking
This is a remarkable self-service analytics application that allows you to explore data. This application uses a patented technology to translate mouse clicks into database queries and to show the results through graphic visualisations.
Features of Tableau Software:
- Creates “no-code” data queries
- Translates queries to visualisations
- Toggle view and drag-and-drop
- Imports all ranges and sizes of data
- List of native data connectors
- Creates interactive dashboards
- Automatic updates
- Highlights and filters data
This platform enables you to view and control all your Windows, Linux and Mac servers as well as workstations in real-time.
Features of Pulseway:
- Monitors and Manages IT Systems
- Application Monitoring and Management
- Remote Desktop (Remote Access)
- Active Directory
- System Centre Operations Manager
- Internet Information Services
- Windows Server Backup
This SaaS alerting and incident tracking system helps engineers to resolve critical errors in IT systems. It can be integrated with all IT infrastructure monitoring tools — such as Splunk, New Relic, etc.
Features of PagerDuty:
- Monitoring Aggregation
- Easy Setup
- Effective Alerting
- Mobile Incident Management
- On-Call Scheduling
- International Reach
This customer service and support management software is designed to streamline your workflows, automate business processes and much more.
Features of Tracker:
- PhaseWare Self-Service Center
- PhaseWare Event Engine
- Tracker Mail Checker
- Tracker Screen Designer
- Flexible service delivery
- Incident management
Workfront is enterprise work management software.
Features of Workfront:
- Process improvement and management
- Collaboration tools
- Collaborative workspace
- Help desk tracking
- Timesheet management
- Real time data and planning tools
It doesn’t matter if you’re a project manager with years of experience or a beginner. Use these advanced business tools for better return on investment (ROI).