- Are you an SEO professional?
- Are you an online business owner who wants to embrace online marketing?
- Interested in planning your SEO strategy for better results?
- Want to know about free SEO tools to streamline your marketing activities?
Every online business owner should use advanced SEO tools and techniques to streamline their marketing activities. There are many tools that can boost the overall presence of a website.
Following are a few advanced SEO tools:
Google PageSpeed Insights
If you want to achieve high rankings, you must use this tool. It helps you know about the page load speed of your website as well as makes your site fast on all devices.
- PageSpeed Insights analyses the content of a web page and suggests ways to make it faster.
- Google PageSpeed Insights is a free tool.
- Google PageSpeed Insights helps to avoid extra plugins and compresses heavy images.
- Optimise your website according to suggestions.
- Compress heavy images and use simple code.
Google My Business
Google My Business is one of the most productive ways to reach your local audience. This tool helps to drive local traffic.
Local businesses should take advantage of Google My Business listing to reach new customers in the least amount of time.
- Google My Business helps business owners to list their full address with images.
- Google My Business helps business owners to achieve instant visibility in SERPs.
- Google My Business is a free tool.
- The information you provide will appear on Google Search, Maps, and Google+.
- Make sure you display correct information about your business.
- Always keep your listing updated.
- Post pictures to connect with users.Â Â
- Use bulk upload tool to add all your business locations. (multiple business locations)
If you are not using Google Trends, use it now. Google Trends is the latest tool which helps you to know the latest trends, data and visualisations.
In other words, you will be able to explore trending topics, news, top charts, searches, YouTube searches and much more. Use it on a regular basis to improve your marketing activities.
- Google Trends allows users to compare the volume of searches between two or more terms.
- Google Trends shows news related to search-terms.
- Use Google Trends to explore trending search topics.
- Google Trends shows data on the basis of location and language.
Use Google Alerts to receive daily news on a specific topic. Marketers use it to know about their competitors. You will receive daily alerts through mails.
Google Alerts provides alert notifications, which help users to adjust their marketing strategies or get fresh content ideas.Â Â
- Use it to track the latest publications, news, updates and much more.
- Use Google Alerts to receive alerts on your favourite topic.Â
So, whether you are an SEO professional or a business owner, use these free tools to stay ahead in the competition.