Worldwide businesses use the latest tools and techniques to improve their websites’ ranking. They use search engine optimisation along with other online techniques to gain competitive advantages. However, there are certain businesses who fail to achieve their objectives. The main reason is their failure to use advanced and powerful SEO tools that can simplify the process. Latest SEO tools help business owners to make informed decisions.
Here are a few SEO tools to use:
- Majestic SEO – Majestic SEO is the most popular Link intelligence tool for search engine optimisation experts as well as developers. Optimisers use it to check their backlinks.
- MozBar – Use this toolbar to check page authority and domain authority of your website. You can perform link and page optimisation research with its help. (Tip – Install this Chrome plugin for free.)
- Open Site Explorer – Use this tool to identify link building opportunities, research and analyse backlinks, identify top performing pages, view social activity and analyse anchor text.
- SEO PowerSuite – SEO PowerSuite is the most effective rank monitoring tool. Optimisers use it for backlink analysis as well as keyword research process. (Tip – Use it to check broken links and HTML code errors to improve the usability of your site.)
- Seoreviewtools – Use its “Web page Word Count checker” to check the total number of words used inside the body of a web page. (Tip – Submit multiple URLs to check the word count.)
- SEOquake – This is a free plugin that provides you with key SEO metrics for a specific web page. This toolbar helps you to identify as well as fix various optimisation issues. (Tip – Use this toolbar to monitor a huge selection of SEO parameters.)
- ShareMetric – This is a Chrome extension that shows social media share counts, link metrics and organic search visibility metrics.
- SimilarWeb – Use this extension to explore your competitors’ website traffic statistics. This helps business owners to adjust their digital marketing strategy accordingly. (Tip – Use it to explore both mobile apps and site’s traffic.)
- Google analytics – Use this powerful tool to measure and analyse social media traffic, bounce rates, conversion rates, sales funnel as well as the purchasing process.
Use these authentic SEO tools to improve your presence on the web.
- 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine.
- The top challenges in SEO are link building (cited by 41% of corporate marketers) and keyword research (39%).
- 72% of marketers rate search engine optimisation (SEO) as a successful tool in achieving marketing objectives.