SEO is an integral part of the online marketing process that improves the overall usability and visibility of a website.
Here are a few SEO techniques to empower online marketing:
Use Google Tag Manager (GTM)
It is a revolutionary way to implement scripts and tags on websites. It helps marketers to obtain a wide range of detailed traffic data.
- Use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to implement blocking triggers.
- Use it to implement structured data. (https://searchengineland.com/add-schema-markup-site-using-google-tag-manager-272516)
- Implement lead-tracking parameters by using GTM.
Create better Content strategy
Content strategy is an indispensable part of SEO and should be used in a strategic manner. As a marketer, you should focus on creating useful content for your users.
- Always plan in advance.
- Create content based on target audience.
- Pick long tail keywords.
- Create a blog.
- Optimise internal links.
- Periodically update content.
- Proofread before publishing.
- Use top websites to publish.
- Pay special attention to contentâ€™s structure.
- Focus on content curation.
It is no secret that consumers are searching online for shops and other businesses in their local area. That is why, business should reap this opportunity by using Google My Business (GMB).
- Keep your GMB profile up-to-date.
- Optimise Google My Business listing.
- Study – https://support.google.com/business/answer/6335800
- Use the business ownerâ€™s phone number to set up a GMB account.
Stay away from bad practices
According to a survey, most marketers don’t understand the difference between good and bad SEO practices and they unintentionally commit certain mistakes.
- Never use frames and iframes.
- Stay away from the backlinks coming from spammy sites.
- Never use bold or strong tag excessively.
- Never use deceiving redirects. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2721217?hl=en)
According to Wikipedia, RankBrain is an algorithm learning artificial intelligence system and its useÂ was confirmed by Google on 26 October 2015. It helps Google to process search results and provide more relevant search results for users.
- Create high-quality snippets.
- Focus on search intent.
- Write content in a conversational language.
- Use phrases in your content. (The Google AdWords Keyword Planner to obtain keywords)
- Write well-researched and intuitive content.
If you want to improve brand awareness, you should wisely use social media.
- Use LinkedIn Pulse.
- Use Instagram because it is ideal for increased reach and visibility.
- Use the best way to utilise hashtags on Twitter, Facebook, etc. (https://searchenginewatch.com/2016/11/18/whats-the-best-way-to-use-hashtags-on-twitter-facebook-and-instagram/)
Besides increasing conversions, SEO will also give you to beat your competitors. So, use the above mentioned actionable tactics.