For online businesses, conversion rates are extremely important. That is why, global businesses are under a lot of pressure to ensure that their online businesses achieve highest conversion rates. Of course, they need a lot of tools and techniques to improve their conversion rates.
Here are a few valuable techniques to increase conversion rate:
According to Optimizely, A/B testing (also known as split testing or bucket testing) is a comprehensive method of comparing two versions of a web page or application against each other to determine which one performs better.
It is important to conduct A/B testing. In fact, A/B testing is all about making a website user friendly.
Process of A/B Testing:
- Data Collection
- Identification of goals
- Hypothesis generation
- Variation creation
- Â Run experiments
- Analysis of results
Benefits of A/B Testing:
- Improved Content Engagement/user interaction
- Reduced Bounce Rates
- Better Customer Engagement
- Increased Conversion Rates
- Ease of Analysis
- Increased Sales and ROI
- Reduced Future Risk
- Reduced Cart Abandonment
High quality content enhances a websiteâ€™s credibility. So, create useful content that can bridge the gap between company and customers.
A Few points to consider:
- Create a simple and intuitive website.
- Create specific content.
- Provide detailed explanations.
- Use real pictures of people.
- Always provide complete contact information.
- Include testimonials.
- More than 20% of businesses have reported that they do not have an effective strategy for landing page testing.
- According to KISSmetrics,Â one second delay in page response time can result in 7 percent reduction in conversions.
- According to MarketingSherpa, about 75% of businesses have problem in finding suitable expertise for optimising their landing page copy.
Minimise design friction
Create simple, intuitive and easily navigable website with various value added features, such as breadcrumbs, sitemaps, colourful buttons, etc.
A few points to consider:
- Keep the form simple having minimum fields.
- Improve the speed of your website.
- AvoidÂ unnecessary details.
- Use simple and easy to see fonts.
- Always include contact form.
- Create XML sitemap.
- Include breadcrumbs.
This is yet another cherry on the cake. All you need to do is to provide comprehensive case studies to reflect your work and methodology.
People will feel good and want to do business with you. In fact, this is a great way to gain trust and confidence of users.
A few points to consider:
- Develop E-books and whitepapers so that users can read and share.
- Write detailed case studies and ask for testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Write blogs to make people understandÂ features of your products and services.
- Simplify checkout process.
- Guide your customers through valuable product descriptions and crisp images.
- Always display prices and total shipping cost as well as delivery options.
- Implement security certificates on your website.
- Provide customer support.
- Add a resources section to your websites having guides, tutorials, videos, and “how to” articles.
- Write clear headings and use simple, easy-to-read fonts.
- Use colour psychology.
- Optimise your website.
- Use better combination of text and images.
Using the above mentioned techniques with various tweaks provide better experiences to your users, and eventually improve the overall conversion rates.