Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is the process of optimising your landing pages and overall design of website to raise your conversion seamlessly. Professional SEO experts and digital marketing evangelists understand the concept of conversion rate optimisation. They apply it to low performing websites to improve their online sales. They use various modern CRO techniques to convert visitors into leads or customers.
Here are a few tips to improve the conversion rate of your website:
- Reduce unnecessary fields in your contact form – Eliminate unnecessary fields in the contact form to avoid wasting your userâ€™s time. This will make their life much easier and improve their overall experience.
- Use CTAs â€“ Most business owners use red colour CTA buttons on their websites. You must use contrasting colours according to the theme/layout/background of your website to improve your CRO.
- Add a video â€“ To make your website interactive and impressive, integrate a video to your home page. This will improve your conversion rates as well as lower your bounce rates. You can make instructional or informative videos.
- Write clear headings â€“ Headings are the most noticeable elements on a landing page. So, write clear, precise and optimised headings across the web pages.
- Display your phone number â€“ Always add your phone number in your homepage header to add credibility to your website.
- Give something “Free” â€“ You can give a free e-book or e-guide or an access to the whitepaper section to your users. This is the best way to increase conversions.
- Add â€śRealâ€ť Testimonials â€“ Most business owners use fake testimonials on their websites, which create a wrong impression. Always add real testimonials to make your website authentic. Your testimonials should have full names, bioâ€™s and pictures of your customers for lasting impressions.
- Display your awards â€“ In order to stay ahead of your competitors, proudly display your recognitions and awards on your website. This will add value to your website and make it authentic.
- Highlight your uniqueness â€“ This is the most important aspect of any business website. Business owners should exhibit their value proposition to gain maximum advantage.
- Add security certificates and badges - In order to gain the trust and confidence of your customers, add security certificates and badges to your website. This assures users that their personal information is safe and protected.
These meaningful insights are highly useful to make a website competitive and productive. These conversion rate optimisation tips will make your website more impressive and even more profitable.
- About 75% of businesses have problems finding suitable expertise for optimising their landing page.
- More than 90% of visitors who read your headlines also read your CTA Copy.