Worldwide e-commerce marketing professionals are looking to formulate and implement a cutting-edge e-commerce marketing strategy that can convert more sales and improve their overall ROI. However, they often miss certain essential elements.
Here are actionable e-commerce marketing tactics:
Create impressive subject lines for emails
Creating impressive subject lines means attracting and engaging more readers as well as improving communication. Today, most of the people ignore emails, that is why it is essential to create attractive and aggressive subject lines.
- Create urgency in subject lines.
- To improve the click-through rates include images and videos.
- Target specific audiences.
- Identify readers who do not open their emails.
Make use of user generated content
Not to mention, user generated content helps to improve the overall decision taking capacity of customers. According to a study, user generated content fosters human-to-human connection.
- Embed customers’ feedback on product pages. (90% of consumers say that they make buying decisions based on online reviews)
- Use advanced tool to know how customers view your products.
Send personalised emails
Send personalised emails to improve email open rates, as well as CTR.
- Create high quality content.
- Send newsletters regularly.
- Create content according to your audiences.
Use social media
Use social media to promote your e-commerce store.
- Use storytelling techniques to establish emotional connection.
- Carefully use different types of social media channels.
- Automate social media posts.
- Promote your entire collection of products.
- Use a social automation tool.
- Post your content after demographic research and audience’s evaluation.
- Measure results and test new techniques.
Create product videos
If you want to captivate and engage your audiences, create quality and animated product videos. No doubt, videos are the best way to grab the attention of your customers.
- Create videos that can instruct, teach and engage visitors.
- Keep your videos short and simple.
- Create a visually stimulating video with complete information.
- Use quality text and images.
- Create a YouTube channel.
- Use ready-made templates for better visuals.
- Add an explainer video to your website for optimum yields.
- Use high quality tools to create product demos and concept videos.
- Create and follow a video marketing strategy.
According to a study, reward programs are one of the most wonderful ways to engage shoppers. You can create beneficial loyalty programs to improve your customer base.
- Create and share reward programs on social media.
- Create loyalty programs to provide sufficient benefits to your customers.
Actions speak louder than words, so use the above mentioned e-commerce marketing tactics to stay ahead of the curve.