For a business to thrive and succeed in today’s digital era, it is essential to have a strong digital presence. It means businesses should incorporate a brilliant digital strategy in its marketing plan to gain visibility. However, before developing a concrete digital plan of action, it is important to understand the integral parts of a digital campaign.
A digital campaign often consists of mobile, organic search, social media marketing, content marketing as well as lead nurturing. All of these elements have their own advantages and can strengthen a marketing strategy. Let’s understand them in detail:
According to a survey, mobile platforms – smart phones and tablets – accounted for 60% of total digital media time spent. This means, more and more people are using mobile to shop and search information. If your website is not mobile optimised, you are losing the game.
- Use a responsive web design.
- Create high quality content.
- Focus on the quality of images.
Correctly optimising your website is one of the best ways to attract customers and serve them.
All you need to do is to implement an effective organic search strategy to improve your website’s visibility as well as traffic.
- Improve website’s speed.
- Create sitemaps and robots.txt file.
- Optimise content and images.
- Streamline information architecture.
- Eliminate 404 errors.
- Make user friendly websites.
Content is a significant factor in a digital marketing landscape. So create a blog to promote fresh content. This is one of the best ways to increase visitors and improve user engagement as well.
- Create new and impressive content.
- Devise a proper content marketing strategy.
- Keep your information symmetric.
- Provide sufficient facts and figures.
- Create presentations, PDFs, case studies, white papers to improve your authority.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is the life blood of digital marketing. It provides you a chance to share and distribute information about product/service/brand.
- Use a wide variety of social media platforms.
- Interact and connect with customers and clients.
- Use the right talent to handle multiple social media channels.
Nurturing Website Visitors
One of the best ways to nurture visitors is to use email marketing. It is a great way to engage customers and improve brand visibility as well.
- Make your email marketing mobile-ready.
- Write and distribute user friendly newsletters.
- Create an effective email marketing strategy.
So, use the power of digital marketing for exponential growth.