The role of Instagram for business marketing in most industries is self-evident; from boutiques, to car dealership’s enquiries, to greeting card store. However, if you are not using it, you should, because it is the most effective form of marketing.
Here are a few Instagram Management Tools:
This tool helps to measure the performance, user-engagement, track competitors, hashtags, and much more. With the help of Iconosquare, you can create growth charts and even share information with the followers.
- Helps to understand and improve every important aspect of your Instagram activity.
- You can manage all your Instagram accounts.
- Helps to track comments on your posts as well as monitor content.
- You can search, collect and organise content.
- Helps to schedule and manage Instagram posts.
- You can view how your posts are performing in real–time.
- Helps to create your own customised Instagram feeds to follow different groups of users.
This tool helps you to monitor all your marketing channels like:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Web analytics
It is ideal for large enterprises and mid-size businesses. Cyfe’s dashboards can be also be customised.
Features of Cyfe:
- Monitors individual departments
- Real-time reports
- Tracks multiple websites
- PDF/CSV exports
- Branded reports for clients
- Automatic email reports
- Helps to monitor individual departments, multiple websites using dashboard.
- You can download or schedule email reports.
- Helps to improve Instagram marketing efforts.
This tool helps to understand Instagram community, engage with their followers and find potential fans. It provides you with exact insights into your posts, engagement, and relationships.
- Helps to explore top brands, users and hastags.
- You can interact with the fans and followers.
This tool allows you to share stuff/information with followers on Instagram. You can search users as well as hashtags, find out what is currently trending, etc. It is a simple yet effective tool.
This tool helps publisher and brands to curate as well as manage Instagram content.
- Helps to manage your brand’s presence on Instagram.
- You can engage with your followers and monitor hashtags.
- Helps to search Instagram photos and videos.
This is a unique tool, because it lets you rediscover your own uploads.
- Helps to create custom circles to monitor content.
- You can engage with and listen to your audiences.
- Monitors statistics of your posts, use of hashtags as well as filters.
Use Crowdfire for publishing, social analytics and to grow your Instagram marketing.
- Helps to analyse all your accounts.
- You can monitor and study your accounts in real-time.
So, use these smart management tools to improve your brand’s visibility across Instagram.