Optimisers always focus on building high-quality backlinks; however, they often fall short because quality link building is quite difficult. Being innovative and working on link building strategies can help a lot in achieving quality inbound links.
Here are a few ways to build inbound links:
Write press releases
Writing and publishing high-quality press releases are is of the best ways to build inbound links.
- Write press releases for new product launches, updates on existing products, and opening a new office, etc.
- Include buzzwords, service updates and quotes in your PR.
- Use easy-to-follow press release templates.
- Make your headline compelling.
- Provide complete information about your company.
Create engaging infographics
People love to share compelling infographics. Create a fresh and useful infographic, people will link back to you as the original source.
For better results, make the embed code for your infographic so that user can use it.
- Use the best infographic template.
- Include facts, figures and statistics for better explanation.
- Make your infographic funny and beautiful.
- Choose an innovative design tool.
- Use Canva, Skitch, PicMonkey, BeFunky, Compfight, etc. for better results.
Create SlideShare presentations
SlideShare presentations attract the maximum number of users. So, create visually compelling and sharable presentation for them. It will help you to achieve quality inbound links in less time.
“SlideShare attracts 60 million unique visitors every month”.
- Always create your own design.
- Use creativity when it comes to presentation.
- Use contrasting colours.
- Keep your text minimum.
- Rely on the best images.
- Always add introduction, conclusion, and call-to-actions.
- Add “animated slides” and clickable links.
Write case studies
This is one of the best ways to get backlinks. All you need to do is to write convincing case studies of your clients.
You need to explain their needs or problems, and your approaches as well as solutions. You also need to illustrate the whole matter with live examples.
- Write comprehensive cases studies.
- Use facts and statistics.
- Define problems and narrate solutions.
- Write high quality product and book reviews.
- Maintain a blog.
- Write e-books and tutorials.
- Conduct webinars.
- Ask for product reviews.
- Use link analysis tools like Ahrefs, Majestic, to get a list of backlinks.
All the above mentioned ways will help you to build inbound links for your website.