Content has the power to make or break a business. However, the question is how to create high quality content. Below mentioned tools will help you to write quality content.
If you are running out of ideas, use this tool. It will provide you a broad idea about the topic.
- Use Visual Thesaurus to explore an interactive word map.
- Use it to find new words.
Open Calais processes the text you enter/submit and returns: entities, topic codes, events, relations and much more. Use this smart tool to generate ideas about content.
- Use it to increase the value, accessibility and interoperability of your content.
- Use it to get relevant data about a company or an event.
If you’re feeling stuck, use Google Trends – this is the best tool for content marketers because it provides the most trending Google searchers in real time. Use it for trending stories, past data records, region specific trends, visual data and even related topics.
- Use this tool to improve your content marketing strategy.
- Use it to know the popularity of a search term.
- Access it to generate an interactive line-graph.
Social Mention is a popular social media search engine that searches user-generated content, such as:
- Microblogging services.
- Use Social Mention to get timely content generation ideas.
- Use it for brand monitoring as well as trending topics.
Use this powerful tool to search a related word. This tool saves time and effort and provides minute details so that you can produce high quality content.
Use Reddit to find the best stuff on the internet. You can search words on narrow topics by using its advanced search operators.
- Use it to find questions and answers from real people.
- Use this tool to improve your content marketing efforts.
If you need an inspiration, use Delicious. Content marketers use this tool to explore fresh ideas for new posts. Just sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, or email account and get tons of fresh ideas.
- Use it to get a full list of recent news.
- Use it to find articles related to your industry.
Google Webmaster Tools
You can use Google Webmaster Tools to discover content resonating with your audiences. This tool will help you to develop your content marketing strategy.
- Use Google Webmaster Tool to know which keyword drives the most traffic.
- Use it to more terms related to your brand as well as popular keywords .
Trello is a helpful project management tool that helps to organise content ideas. Use it to create an editorial calendar as well as track progress of your project.
- Use it to speed up your idea generation process.
- Use this tool to accelerate your content marketing process.
So, use these tools to craft content and carve your niche in a unique way.