Most successful businesses sell their products and services through online stores because today, customers want relevant, smart, flexible, secure and functional online stores to buy products without any hassle.
There are many smart and powerful platforms available for e-commerce. All you need to do is to understand them and choose according to your objectives.
“Functional e-commerce platforms improve sales”.
Here are a few robust and versatile e-commerce platforms:
PrestaShop (More than 250,000 e-commerce sites run on PrestaShop)
Â PrestaShop is the most popular and efficient shopping cart software because it is fast, flexible, secure, lightweight and user friendly.
“PrestaShop is free to use with no monthly or transaction fees”.
You must use it because it is SEO-freindly and offers a great variety of templates to use. It is fully schema.org compliant. Optimisers can easily optimise their landing pages as well as choose the most suitable payment solution.
- PrestaShop provides more than 2,000 professional e-commerce website templates.
- It is easy to configure the themes of PrestaShop.
According to a research, BigCommerce merchants grow by 28% year every year, nearly 2x the industry average. BigCommerce, the most trusted e-commerce platform, has many features and capabilities. It is ideal for small businesses.
“BigCommerce helps to optimise businessâ€™s ROI”.
This platform offers high-end marketing and conversion tools that enable businesses to improve their ROI.
- You can easily customise your website according to your needs.
- This platform offers more than 100 responsive templates.
- Automates inventory control.
- BigCommerce has a global network of more than 2,000 designers and developers to help business owners and developers.
Shopify (Shopify isÂ a leading cloud-based, multi-channel e-commerce platform)
Â Shopify is the most popular e-commerce platform that has everything you need to sell online. This platform helps to manage inventory, improve and track sales, monitor growth trends, secure payment, and much more. The platform is also renowned for its extended capabilities.
- Automatically generates sitemap.xml.
- It supports SEO practices, like customisable H1, title, and meta tags.
- Its actionable dashboard of your sales, orders, and traffic helps you makeÂ right decisions.
- Helps to add and remove products to streamline store.
- Shopify integrates with over 70 payment gateways.
So, choose the most suitable platform according to your businessâ€™s objectives and budget.