Aligning online businesses is not always easy especially when it comes to deal with social media sites. It is quite tough for those businesses that have little knowledge about different types of social media sites and their functionalities. Therefore, it is important to develop a deep understanding of these sites and devise a strategic framework and adopt tactical approach before choosing any powerful social site. To learn how top online businesses handle these sites and improve their brand visibility, read this article.
Here are a few top social media sites that must be used for brand building:
- LinkedIn – This is a powerful social networking site for businesses. Both B2B and B2C companies use it to improve their brand value and visibility. It is helpful in targeting your audiences in a professional way. However, you need to analyse it carefully using it according to your businesses objectives.
- Instagram – Use Instagram to establish your brand identity and increase customer engagement. Share user-generated content, images of trending topics and other images to attract audiences.
- Snapchat –This platform helps you to connect with your widely distributed audiences. You should try creative techniques such as Q&A sessions, contests and giveaways to engage the maximum number of audiences.
- Pinterest – Use Pinterest to share your images and attract audiences. It is easier to showcase your products in an interactive way.
- Twitter – Use Twitter to popularise your brand, connect with audiences and spread your word out. This is an amazing platform to engage customers. Tweet your blog posts, articles, industry news and much more.
So, include these social media sites in your marketing strategy to build your brand.
- Share industry related articles, job opportunities and company news on LinkedIn.
- Use LinkedIn Ads and InMail to connect with audiences.
- Build your brand’s authority by publishing substantial articles on LinkedIn.
- Use Hashtags to get more exposure for your Instagram posts.
- Pinterest is all about your images, so share quality visuals.
- Use “Rich Pins” (app, movie, recipe, article, product, and place.) for instant visibility.
- Try to “reply”, “like” and “Retweet” as often as possible.
- Join Twitter Chats for better results.
- LinkedIn is responsible for a staggering 64% of all visits from social media channels to corporate websites.
- 37% of Twitter users purchase from a brand they follow!
- 79% of Twitter users are likely to recommend brands they follow!
- 30% of millennials in the U.S. use Snapchat.
- Twitter users are nearly 5x more likely to share stories than Facebook users!
- 51.8% of social media users are on Instagram.
- 27% of U.S. population uses Instagram.
- 42% of female internet users are on Pinterest.
- 52% of online adults use multiple social media sites.