Content marketing is spreading like never before. It transforms businesses, improves customer relations, establishes effective communication channels and much more. Businesses use the most effective content marketing techniques to gain that competitive advantage. However, there are many more tools that can improve your bottom line and deliver instant results.
Here are a few significant content marketing tools that need are recommended:
- Inbound.org – Use this powerful website to share ideas, give feedback, establish authority and discuss ongoing trends. You can sign up to receive a daily or weekly email digest.
- Alltop.com â€“ Use this platform to read popular stories, matters on specific subjects (photography, food, science, religion, celebrities, fashion and much more), breaking news and much more.
- Buffer â€“ Use this incredible platform to schedule posts across a variety of social networks, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Buffer shares your content at the best possible time throughout the day. It makes sharing faster and easier.
- Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the top social media management dashboards. Use it to manage your multiple networks and profiles as well as measure your campaignâ€™s performance.
- Prweb â€“ Use prweb to generate buzz online about your products and services. Use it to increase traffic.
- BuzzStream â€“ Use this platform to promote your products, services as well as content to build links.
- Dasheroo â€“ This online dashboard allows you to access and monitor all your KPI data (web analytics, marketing, social media and sales) at one place and on any device.
- Traackr â€“ Use it to manage, validate, gauge and scale influencer marketing programs. It also allows you to manage your relationships and track their influence on your business.
- Klout â€“ This is an amazing tool to create and share great content. You can also measure your contentâ€™s influence.
- Storify â€“ This is a good social network service that allows users to create stories using social media such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- strengthen your marketing strategy
- add value to your business
- meet evolving needs
- improve productivity
- cope with uncertainty
- mitigate potential risks and more.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
- 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing. (Source: CMI)