LinkedIn is a network of professionals and industry leaders and they use it to promote their brands. Even B2C companies take advantage of this platform to target their audiences. Since LinkedIn’s audience and approach are different; it is important to use it carefully.
- LinkedIn works for B2B lead generation.
- Articles published on LinkedIn get positive results in Google.
Marketers use LinkedIn according to their varied business objectives. They often use it to:
- Convey their messages
- Establish their brand identity
- Create awarenessÂ about products or services
- Carve a niche
- Establish social connection with audiences
- Recruit people
- Generate lead and much more.
However, according to some studies, LinkedIn is mostly used for branding. Big brands use it to empower their audiences.
- According to LinkedIn, it has 107 million users in the USA alone.
- The average number of connections on LinkedIn is 930.
- 71% of online marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing.
It is clear that LinkedIn is a professional platform dedicated to professionals; hence, you should share
- Industry related articles
- Case studies
- Survey results
- Job opportunities
- Ongoing trends
- Press releases, etc.
- Use “Pulse” to promote your content and showcase your industry expertise.
- Share tips, opinions and thoughts to help your users.
- LinkedIn helps to enhance personal branding, so use it accordingly.
Formula of success
Publish your content regularly to attract more and more audiences.
- LinkedIn is responsible for more than 80% of a businessâ€™s social media leads.
- LinkedIn is all about building a strong network.
- LinkedIn groups offer good networking opportunities.
- LinkedInâ€™s publishing platform has enormous potential.
As LinkedIn is a powerful publishing platform; you should focus on creating quality content. Â For better result, you should also try LinkedIn Ads. (Tip – Run sidebar ads or promote posts with LinkedIn Ads.)
A Few techniques to achieve success through LinkedIn:
- Carefully create your professional LinkedIn profile.
- Describe your company in a better way.
- Regularly publish articles on LinkedIn Pulse.
- Ask employees, business partners, and clients to be active.
- Create a LinkedIn Group.
- Use LinkedIn for B2B marketing.
- Share your content with customers and prospects.
- Focus on educating people, not sales.
- Ask for recommendations via LinkedIn.
- Use plugins such as Jobs You Might Be Interested In, Alumni Tool, LinkedIn AutoFill, etc.
- Use a powerful social media dashboard to handle your account efficiently. (This will help you to schedule as well as publish content, engage with users and monitor incoming messages from one location.)
Last but not the least, track and monitor trends on LinkedIn to devise your strategy accordingly. So, include LinkedIn in your marketing strategy to generate leads.