According to studies:
- 55% of B2B marketers and 59% of B2C marketers plan on increasing their content marketing spending.
- 74.2% of companies say that content marketing has boosted their lead quality and quantity.
- 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
- More than 70% of B2B marketers use the “big four” social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube) to distribute content.
- 94% put sales in their top five content marketing goals.
Statistics never lie! Content marketing has become ubiquitous, as more and more marketers recognise it as their most important marketing strategy. However, there are still marketers that do not know how to produce, distribute and share content to establish and improve their brand image.
Here are a few excellent content marketing tools that can transform a business:
This software helps the world’s greatest brands to create impressive content. Use this powerful platform to convert browsers into customers. This is advanced software that checks content for grammatical errors, tone and style to help you to develop a consistent and reliable content marketing campaign.
This software also provides in-depth insights on how to boost the impact of your content. No doubt, this platform has the ability to boost conversion rates as well as brand’s credibility.
If you have less time and resources to streamline your email marketing campaigns, use MailChimp. Use this tool to create segmented email campaigns and send emails to a segmented group of people.
It is easy and flexible enough to support your cause.
- Use its advanced analytics to track success rate and grow your business.
- Use its suite of mobile apps to check reports and take immediate actions.
- You can integrate it with popular apps and services like Salesforce, Eventbrite, etc.
If you want to stay ahead of the curve, in terms of content marketing, use Feedly. This tool helps you to organise, read and share content at one place.
This effective tool also allows users to curate their own content (news feed) and follow their favourite news publications. This tool has incredible features that help marketers to read a lot of articles and publications.
“Feedly is a time saving and productive tool”.
- Use its add-on to save articles and feeds.
- Use it to share useful content to all social media outlets.
- Use it to monitor news alerts about specific brands and products.
It is difficult to create content for every platform and post them separately. Buffer simplifies this process and allows marketers to link all social media accounts to one dashboard. This platform helps to schedule, publish and analyse all posts.
- Use it to get connected with fans and followers.
- Use it to create content/images with the perfect size and format for different platforms.
So, don’t ignore the power of these content automation tools; use them to reach new customers and generate statistically significant results.