Online businesses create and distribute social media content for brand building as well as improving their ROI. They create the most valuable content to educate their audiences; however, they often struggle to:
- generate huge traffic to their websites
- choose the most effective content distribution strategy
- establish their brand image
- generate the expected leads
The reason could be anything, from wrong identification of target audiences to miscalculated content distribution techniques.
Content distribution is the key to any marketing strategy. Let’s discover some of the most effective social media content distribution techniques that can make your content viral:
- Use custom GIFs – GIFs are one of the most impressive ways to tell a story. Use a relevant GIF according to your content and industry needs. (Tip – You can use GIFMaker.me to create animated gifs, slideshows and video animations with music.)
- Use Snapchat – Use Snapchat to raise your own community and share your content (you can share drawings, emojis, and captions). This is the most underutilised platform to date. (Statistics – According to research firm, only 40% of B2C businesses have accounts, compared to 93% for Instagram. Even fewer B2B companies are on Snapchat.)
- Rely on user generated content – UGC has incredible benefits, you can easily optimise and publish your UGC. (Research shows people trust user generated content more than other media.)
- Run contests – This is one of the most engaging techniques to grab the attention of your viewers on social media. You can instantly involve a huge number of your fans and followers.
- Use infographics – To remain unique, competitive and advanced, businesses need to include infographics in their strategies. (Statistics – Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.) (Tip – Use Piktochart or Canva to make the most beautiful infographics.)
- If you display UGC on your product page, it will influence your buyers’ behaviour and increase your website’s conversion rate.
- Always use URL shorteners for links.
- Always identify your loyal followers.
- Use podcasts to build a stronger relationship with audiences and capture the market.
- GIFs educate your followers.
- Create infographics to display numerical data.
- You can also use Gifographics to engage more customers and to promote social sharing.
- Images and videos are hidden keys to social media success.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media marketing best practices.
These are the most powerful social media content distribution techniques, which need to be incorporated in your marketing strategies.
- 60% of marketers predict that the use of infographics will increase in 2016 compared to 2015.
- 57% of marketers think that e-books are effective marketing tactics.
- Infographic usage grew from 9% to 52% in 2015.
- 65% of people classify themselves as “Visual learners”.
- Social media is the most common content marketing delivery mechanism, used by 87% of marketers.