Online businesses create and distribute social media content for brand building as well as improving their ROI. They create the most valuable content to educate their audiences; however, they often struggle to:
- generate huge traffic to their websites
- choose the most effective content distribution strategy
- establish their brand image
- generate the expected leads
The reason could be anything, from wrong identification of target audiences to miscalculated content distribution techniques.
Content distribution is the key to any marketing strategy. Letâ€™s discover some of the most effective social media content distribution techniques that can make your content viral:
- Use custom GIFs â€“ GIFs are one of the most impressive ways to tell a story. Use a relevant GIF according to your content and industry needs. (Tip â€“ You can use GIFMaker.me to create animated gifs, slideshows and video animations with music.)
- Use Snapchat â€“ Use Snapchat to raise your own community and share your content (you can share drawings, emojis, and captions). This is the most underutilised platform to date. (Statistics – According to research firm, only 40% of B2C businesses have accounts, compared to 93% for Instagram. Even fewer B2B companies are on Snapchat.)
- Rely on user generated content – UGC has incredible benefits, you can easily optimise and publish your UGC. (Research shows people trust user generated content more than other media.)
- Run contests â€“ This is one of the most engaging techniques to grab the attention of your viewers on social media. You can instantly involve a huge number of your fans and followers.
- Use infographics – To remain unique, competitive and advanced, businesses need to include infographics in their strategies. (Statistics – Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.) (Tip â€“ Use Piktochart or Canva to make the most beautiful infographics.)
- If you display UGC on your product page, it will influence your buyersâ€™ behaviour and increase your websiteâ€™s conversion rate.
- Always use URL shorteners for links.
- Always identify your loyal followers.
- Use podcasts to build a stronger relationship with audiences and capture the market.
- GIFs educate your followers.
- Create infographics to display numerical data.
- You can also use Gifographics to engage more customers and to promote social sharing.
- Images and videos are hidden keys to social media success.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media marketing best practices.
These are the most powerful social media content distribution techniques, which need to be incorporated in your marketing strategies.
- 60% of marketers predict that the use of infographics will increase in 2016 compared to 2015.
- 57% of marketers think that e-books are effective marketing tactics.
- Infographic usage grew from 9% to 52% in 2015.
- 65% of people classify themselves as â€śVisual learnersâ€ť.
- Social media is the most common content marketing delivery mechanism, used by 87% of marketers.