Worldwide digital marketing experts always strive to boost their websitesâ€™ overall conversion rate, reduce bounce rate, improve interactivity, and amplify its speed; however, they often fail to improve the value of a website to gain substantial yields.
Here are a few techniques to improve the value of a website:
It is a well-established fact that higher the rankings, better the visibility (more clicks and conversions as well). However, is it possible to attain high SERP position? Answer is â€“ yes, but for that you need to use SEO, CRO and PPC altogether.Â Â For that, you need to:
- Write high quality title and description meta tags.
- Learn standard SEO and PPC optimisation techniques to improve the visibility of your website.
- Optimise your landing pages and write persuasive content.
Today, SEO is more than a buzzword. It is all about making a website user and search engine friendly.
- Create a professionally designed website to lend it credibility.
- Make sure your website is intuitive and responsive.
- Simplify information architecture of your site.
- Focus on both on-page and off-page optimisation.
- Focus on improving inbound links.
- Strategically use keywords across the website.
- Stay away from keyword stuffing and hidden text.
- Focus on location based and long-tail keywords.
- Get links from industry websites.
- Reduce redirects.
- Use efficient code to improve the speed of your website.
- Improve server response time.
Website content plays an important role in attracting visitors and converting browsers into customers. Hence, write keyword-focused and valuable content.
- Write useful, credible and business specific content.
- Give sufficient facts, figures and examples to explain your point.
- Use high quality images and videos within the content to improve its readability.
- Write fresh content and get it listed on top platforms.
- Try to obtain user-generated content.
If you want to generate more leads, boost ROI and build brand awareness in less time, you need to use PPC. It is a great technique to improve the overall conversion rate of your website.
- Choose appropriate keywords to target.
- Select the right audience to target.
- Write specific ads that feature your keywords.
- Create objective-based landing pages.
- Set bids to achieve realistic goals.
- Use clear CTA to motivate users.
- Provide complete and actionable information.
- Monitor the performance of campaigns at regular intervals.
So, whether you want to improve the value of a website or gain good rankings, use the above given techniques to gain success.