SEO has completely changed the concept of Internet marketing. Online businesses use it to reduce their advertising cost, increase customer base, improve their website’s visibility and increase public awareness. However, its fluctuating nuances always pose challenges to them. As a result, businesses keep on exploring new ideas and techniques to win the race.
Follow these SEO ideas and techniques and outperform your competitors:
- Long tail keywords – Use long tail keywords in your title tags. This is an effective way to achieve good rank in SERPs.
- SEO friendly URLs – Use of keywords in URLs is a good way to get your website ranked.
- Friendly content – Write fresh, actionable, reliable and authentic content for your users.
- Wisely use H1 and H2 Tags – Never ignore the power of H1 and H2 tags; use your keywords for maximum benefits.
- Follow the title tag rule – Try to keep your title tag within 60 characters. This will attract search engines as well as your users.
- Integrate social sharing buttons – Integrate social sharing buttons on your website to make your content shareable and viral.
- Optimise landing pages – Create valuable and reliable content for your landing pages. Include CTAs and videos to reduce the bounce rate and improve the conversion rate of your website.
- Use Majestic SEO – Use it to check your backlink profile and analyse your extensive URL lists.
- Use Google Search Console – Use this amazing tool to check the health of your website. If you find some serious issues or errors, fix them immediately.
- Identify and remove thin content – Analyse your website carefully and replace thin content with high quality and actionable content that can address specific problems of your users.
- Add video to your home page – If possible, add a video to your home page to engage your audiences and improve the overall conversion rate.
- Use Yelp – Use it to improve your visibility in local markets. Optimise your profile to engage more and more audiences.
- Use Site Analyzer – Use this robust tool to improve your website’s design, content, as well as performance.
Use these ideas and techniques to improve your website’s visibility significantly.
- 60% of companies report that their SEO and content strategy are integrated.
- 72% of marketers rate search engine optimisation (SEO) as a successful tool in achieving marketing objectives.