According to the centre for sales strategy, Inbound Marketing is the process of attracting the attention of prospects, via content creation, before they are even ready to buy; it’s one of the best and most cost-effective ways to convert strangers into customers and promoters of your business.
In other words, inbound marketing is all about attracting potential customers through multiple channels, like:
- Search engines,
- Social media.
Therefore, as a marketer, you need to address the specific problems of your customers.
Now the question arises, how to kick start inbound marketing?
Good content is the foundation of inbound marketing. Whether itâ€™s a websiteâ€™s content or a blog, write relevant and original content. In fact, you need to write fresh descriptions of products and services.
Use the following tools for the maximum benefit
- Title Case
- Headline analyzer
- Focus Writer
- Calmly Writer
- Hemingway editor
Benefits of writing high-quality content:
- Best way to do inbound marketing.
- Inspires and educates customers.
- Conducts and presents research.
- Provides actionable insights.
- Helps to build relevant backlinks from authoritative websites.
To achieve high rankings and traffic, you need to embrace SEO strategies. Of course, it takes time, but adds value to any website. Its results are measurable and helps a website to grow fast.
- 75% of SEO is off-page and 25% is on-page.
- 91% of US Internet users search every month.
- According to a study, the top 5 results get 75% of the clicks.
- Google+ is the highest correlated social factor for SEO ranking.
- Analytics SEO
- SEO PowerSuite
- WordStream SEO for FireFox
- Agency Analytics
- Yext Pages
Important SEO tips:
- Always start your campaign with a keyword research.
- Write relevant and fresh content.
- Optimise your website.
- Use clear navigation.
- Use internal linking technique.
- Improve your backlinks.
- Keep websiteâ€™s URL simple and logical.
- Improve the speed of your website.
- Use alt attributes.
- Keep your website updated.
Social media is the best way to gain referral traffic for your website. You must use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to target your audiences.
- 91% of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels.
- 1 million new active mobile social users are added every day.
- Facebook accounts for approximately 21% of ALL social media referral traffic in the world.
- 77% of B2C companies have acquired new customers through their Facebook presence.
Social Media tools:
- Sprinklr (Social media management, social analytics and strategy planning)
- SocialOomph (Social media management and social productivity software)
- tibbr (Enterprise social network and social media application)
- Zoho Social (Social media marketing for growing businesses)
- Hootsuite (Social media management & scheduling)
Important social media optimisation tips:
- Always create unique, helpful and interesting content.
- Optimise your social profiles.
- Incorporate social media buttons on your website.
- Monitor and track success.
No doubt, inbound marketing can increase your online visibility without investing much.