Wondering how to optimise your website for visibility and reach? One of the best ways is to use the best online marketing practices. Here are a few best practices to follow:
Focus on reviews
92% of people hesitate to buy a product that doesnâ€™t have a review. Reviews and testimonials play an important role in attracting maximum number of customers. Hence, you should focus on getting customer reviews to build trust and confidence.
- Ask satisfied customers to provide product and service reviews.
- Use videos testimonials.
Use new search engines
Today, people focus only on Google, Bing and Yahoo; however, there are many new search engines that are equally powerful as well as effective.
Here are a few new search engines to use:
- Good Gopher
- Semantic Scholar
Create smart content
Content is the main driving force when it comes to online marketing. According to a report, 71 percent of marketers report that less than half of their content has been used by their target audience. Hence, create readable and useful content.
- Create a data-driven content marketing strategy.
- Create high-quality videos, Quick Answers and images.
- Always create SEO-enabled content for maximum visibility and reach.
Voice search has changed the way people communicate as well as process information. According to Google, 1 out of 5 searches come from voice queries.
- Use long-tail search keywords.
- Focus on usersâ€™ intent.
E-commerce SEO is a difficult task. It needs specific skills and expertise. In fact, you also need to perform several things, like:
- Implement AMP (https://www.searchenginejournal.com/amp-for-ecommerce/211540/)
- Prefer readable and clean URLs.
- Create custom 404 Pages. (https://www.searchenginejournal.com/404-page-examples/211154/)
Local SEO-Best Practices for WordPress
According to a report, WordPress powers 28.8 percent of all websites. It allows SEO professionals to optimise websites.
- Focus on on-page optimisation (use Yoast SEO plugin)
- Fix broken links.
- Integrate Google My Business into your wordpress site.
- Minimise server load with a caching plugin.
Create effective link building strategies for better results
Marketers always look for innovative link building ideas; however, they do not focus on building relationships. Hence, it is advisable to use both traditional and new link building strategies. (Links are still the #1 most important ranking signal when it comes to organic rankings. – Searchenginejournal)
- Write news-worthy press releases.
- Write columns in authoritative sites.
- List your podcast.
- Write case studies to attract better links.
So, use the above mentioned online marketing practices to change the gameâ€¦