Whether it is about improving the overall customer experience, or enhancing the performance of a website, SEO is the best option for small business. However, it doesnâ€™t have to be complicated.
Here are a few SEO tips to follow:
Set up a Google My Business account
This is the most vital element for any website. Optimisers should set up a Google My Business account and upload all the details for the maximum benefits. Itâ€™s free and helps in local ranking.
- According to Google, 50% of all the mobile consumers who search for a local business visit it as well.
- A complete, verified and optimised Google My Business listing allows you to connect with your audiences.
- According to Google, Businesses that add photos to their business listings receive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks-through on their websites than businesses that donâ€™t.
Benefits of using Google My Business:
- Google My Business offers an amazing marketing opportunity to attract millions of unique users.
- Helps to increase search visibility.
- Helps to display products and services information.
- It allows customers to get complete business information.
Develop a mobile-friendly website
In todayâ€™s time you simply canâ€™t survive without a mobile-friendly website.
- In the USA, 94% of people with smartphones search for local information on their phones.
- According to a study, 67% of users are more likely to buy from a mobile-friendly site than a non-mobile friendly one.
Benefits of using a mobile-friendly website:
- Mobile-friendly version is readable.
- Mobile-friendly versions can be easily configured.
- Helps to improve business.
- Helps to improve customerâ€™s experience.
- Reduces websiteâ€™s maintenance cost.
- Helps you stand out in the crowd.
Use Google Search Console
Itâ€™s free but smart tool that provides you with a wealth of information about your websiteâ€™s performance. It identifies technical issues and allows you to fix them.
Use it to analyse:
- Search Analytics
- Links to Your Site
- Internal Links
- Manual Actions
- International Targeting
- Mobile Usability
- Structured Data
- Data Highlighter
- HTML Improvements
Benefits of using Google Search Console:
- Protects websites from getting penalised.
- Improves its overall performance on search engines.
- Helps to view and add structured data to improve rankings.
- Helps to check and fix technical errors and warnings.
- Assists to check robots.txt file.
Use this awesome tool to generate XML sitemap, find and fix broken links.
Benefits of using ScreamingFrog:
It helps to:
- Improve Search Engine marketing efforts.
- Increase visibility within the organic search results.
- Increase your PPC efforts.
- Analyse websiteâ€™s structure, internal architecture and other vital elements.
- Perform link audits and review back link profiles.
- Measure monthly reports on visibility, analytics, conversions as well as revenues.
Create better content
Content marketing helps you to rank better. This means, you need to develop better and relevant content for:
- Product pages
- Services pages
- Home and about us page
In fact, you should also create a blog to directly connect with your customers.
Benefits of content marketing:
- Helps to improve customerâ€™s trust.
- Helps to attract and interact with customers.
- Assists to promote products and services.
- Helps to understand end users.
So, use the above mentioned actionable SEO tips to achieve uncompromising success.