PPC is essential for online businesses. It is one of the best ways to reach your targeted customers in an efficient manner. Many small business owners underestimate the power of PPC, as a result, they miss the opportunity to improve their online businesses.
Here are a few advantages of using PPC:
- Great ROI â€“ Most business owners and online marketers believe that PPC is the most expensive channel of advertising, which is not true. Instead, it yields high returns on investment and improvesÂ visibility. According to a report, PPC isÂ stronger than online advertising and other marketing channels. (Remember – You only pay when people click.)
- Instant traffic – PPC is known to help marketers by providing them instant traffic, which eventually generates extensive sales within a specific time period. Marketing experts recommend the mixture of both SEO and PPC for ultimate results.
- Helps to improve a websiteâ€™s performance â€“ One of the best things of PPC is that it improves the overall lead generation capacity of a website.
- Improves brand visibility â€“ According to a study, PPC efficiently improves brand image, conversions, reach, and revenues in a seamless manner.
- Consistent income â€“ It is a known fact that after fixing a daily budget, the website will receive traffic, conversions as well as sales, which improves its profits.
- Advertise locally or globally â€“ PPC helps you to target your ads to customers in specific countries, regions or cities.
- Flexible budgeting â€“ You can set your own budget according to your objectives as well as advertising strategy.
- Ads flexibility â€“ You can choose text-based search ads, graphic display ads, YouTube video ads, or in-app mobile ads according to your goals.
- Tracking â€“ You will get reports of the performance of your PPC campaign and can make adjustments for optimum yields.
Tips for using PPC:
- Set a daily budget.
- Choose the most relevant keywords for your PPC campaign.
- Place your ad on the right page.
- Always focus on CPC/price of the keyword in AdWords.
- Study your competitors.
- Perform A/B testing on landing pages.
- Use Google AdWords for PPC.
- Find out the average cost of CPC for each keyword using Google.
- Set up goal paths in Analytics.
- Use formstack.com and unbounce.com.
- Add reviews and testimonials on your landing pages.
- Use adwords, facebook ads, stumbleupon ads, reddit ads for better results.
So, start your PPC campaign to get immediate results; however, if you mix it with SEO, you may get stunning results.