The scope and magnitude of content marketing is increasing.Â No wonder, businesses of almost all sizes and reach embrace content marketing. It has the ability to improve businessesâ€™ visibility and attract more customers.
Here are a few productive content marketing tools for businesses:
Ghost is an open source platform for building and running an online publication. It helps to create blogs, magazines, and much more.
Benefits of using Ghost
- Provides fast writing, editing, authoring experience to users.
- Helps to manage, publish, distribute content in a professional way.
- Robust platform to maintain an archive.
- Helps to create and maintain an editorial calendar.
Uberflip comes with a great deal of benefits. Use this robust platform to create, manage, and optimise content.Â (Uberflip is a smart platform that boosts engagement and maximises lead generation.)
Features of Uberflip:
- Turn PDFs into interactive Flipbooks
- Lead generation tools
- Email reporting
- Smart filters
- Creation of Calls-to-Action
- Detailed metrics
Uberflip Helps to
- Aggregate and organise content.
- Â Schedule and publish tasks.
- Generate leads.
- Sync contact information with marketing automation.
According to a study, Wishpondâ€™s landing page editor is an ideal platform to generate, nurture as well as convert leads. So, use it to create landing pages, contests, send emails, track leads, and much more.
Features of Wishpond:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Mobile-responsive templates
- Real-time analytics
Wishpond Helps to:
- Automate marketing automation, email marketing and marketing analytics.
- Â Improve social promotions, website popups, and online forms.
- Â Attract customers.
- Â Achieve greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency than ever before in marketing.
Instapage is an actionable and insightful platform that makes your marketing more productive by providing the best features.
- Custom templates
- Mobile responsive templates
- Uploadable templates
- SEO plugin
- Support for videos
- Social widgets
- Landing page builder
- Email notifications
- 80+ professional templates
- Drag and drop WYSIWYG editor
- Functional widgets
Â Benefits of using Instapage:
- Helps to create professional landing pages.
- Instapage offers A/B split testing.
- Â Improves websiteâ€™s performance.
- Improves online marketing and promotion.
- Provides real-time analytics dashboard to compare the performance of web pages.
- Provides 20+ marketing integrations; including Salesforce, MailChimp, Zoho, etc.
- Helps to track campaign performance with a single dashboard.
- Simplifies the task of designers, copywriters, marketers, etc.
Needless to say, WordPress is one of the best,Â capable and productive content marketing platforms. It provides hundreds of free, customisable mobile-ready designs as well as themes.
Benefits of using WordPress:
- Easy to use
- Quick to install
- Highly secure
- SEO friendly
- Great number of Plugins
- Strong Community Support
- WordPress Theme Customisation features
Tumblr is a great ubiquitous marketing tool for businesses. It is an effective microblogging and social networking website that helps businesses to improve their visibility. Tumblr also features a unique tagging system.
Tumblr helps businesses to create and join communities to extend their network and improve traffic. (Tumblr is an excellent platform for promoting brands /products/services.)
Benefits of using Tumblr:
- Completely free
- SEO friendly
- Helps to post images, videos, links and many other types of content
- Facilitate communication with users
- Helps to improve business image
- Helps to position a Brand in the market
It doesnâ€™t matter, if youâ€™re an experienced content marketer or a beginner, use content marketing tools for better results.