Today, most business owners choose the best e-commerce platforms to launch their websites. They integrate the safest payment systems, make their websites fast and responsive to attract the maximum number of customers; however, not all businesses attain success.
Here are a few online marketing techniques that are helpful in attracting and converting more customers:
- Use a clean website design â€“ You must use a clean, professional and systematic website design that can highlight your products. You must use high quality images, logos and descriptions to attract more customers.
- Display your phone number and address â€“ It is important to display your phone number and address on the top of your web page to establish your online credibility. This will install confidence in your customers.
- Donâ€™t ignore the critical elements â€“ You must highlight certain critical elements on your web pages, such as “Free shipping”, “returns policy”, “discount offers” and more. All these elements can easily grab the attention of visitors and encourage them to take actions.
- Clearly display prices â€“ You must display the prices of products as clearly as possible. In fact, you should clearly explain your shipping policies as well. This will dramatically improve your websiteâ€™s conversion rate.
- Validation marks â€“ Integrate validation marks on your website or security certificate icons or logos (such as VeriSign, Better Business Bureau, etc.) to gain the confidence of your visitors. This gives your website more credibility and trust in its niche.
- Reviews and Testimonials â€“ Always add real reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers on your product pages to increase conversions and reduce your bounce rate. This will improve your trustworthiness and make your brand more popular.
- About Us Page â€“ A creatively written “about us” page makes your website distinct from others. You can tell your story in a unique way to attract as well as retain customers.
- Promotional offers â€“ You should display promotional offers, online coupons, Promo codes, cash back offers and deals on your home page itself to convert the maximum number of people. No doubt, this technique is helpful in engaging customers and generates additional revenues.
So if you want to improve your sales and bottom line, use these online marketing techniques. These techniques are powerful enough to accelerate the performance of your business and increase its overall efficiency. Get ready to realise the untapped growth potential of your online store.
- 89% of customers begin their buying process with search engines.