Every online store owner wants to attract traffic as well as improve conversions. They use a wide variety of SEO and online marketing techniques.
Here are a few online store optimisation strategies:
Use a clean and intuitive website design
It is a known fact that easy to understand and professional templates can make a huge impact. All you need to do is to use large and high-quality images.
- Use a carousel to show your goods
- Always display your most popular products
- Use SumAll or Google Analytics to monitor progress
- Use cleaner and professional designs
- Use visually appealing product images
- Focus on creating simple and easy-to-use navigation
Display your address
If you want to improve the credibility of your online store, you need to display your address and phone number on each page.
- Display contact details on the right side of the site.
- Use map location so that users can locate your business.
Free shipping, return policies, sale, discounts are the best ways to attract customers. According to a report, 44% of carts are abandoned because of high shipping costs.
- Display offers, deals, pricing, discounts, free shipping, etc. on the home page of the website.
- Detail them to explain to your visitors.
- Clearly define your customer-friendly policies.
- Provide the final price after calculating taxes, shipping cost, etc.
Improve trustworthiness of your website
Use security certificates and trust marks to improve trustworthiness of your website. According to a study, online sales can increase by up to 36% when a retail site displays familiar trustmarks.
- Display logos of VeriSign, TRUSTe and the Better Business Bureau.
- Add logos of credit cards and other payment methods.
About Us Page
One way to attract customers is to tell your unique story. All you need to do is to display your story on the About Us page.
- Write a story based on your brand, product or service.
- Try to connect with users.
- Use images and videos for better customer engagement.
- Optimise content.
- Use better images, add product reviews and harness the power of videos.
- Create and publish infographics.
- Start a blog.
- Focus on your website’s look, feel and the overall user’s experience.
- Optimise your website’s design for conversion.
- Write more specific descriptions.
- Use bullet points.
- Choose and use keywords wisely.
- Use email marketing.
So, use the above mentioned online store optimisation strategies to improve overall conversions.