SEO techniques are changing rapidly. That is why, businesses need to keep an eye on these updates and embrace the latest search engine optimisation tools/techniques to improve visibility.
Here are a few SEO trends to improve your brandâ€™s visibility:
Focus on RankBrain
Everybody is talking about RankBrain these days; however, the question arises, what is it? In a nutshell, RankBrain is a machine-learning artificial intelligence system that helps Google to process its search results.
“Google considers the signal from RankBrain as the third most important ranking factor”.
So, how to incorporate RankBrain in SEO strategies? The answer is simple:
- Use Google AdWords Keyword Planner.
- Study and implement “Searches related to” in your SEO strategy. (You can find it at the bottom of the search result pages.)
- Never stuff keywords to gain rankings.
- Write helpful, informative and quality content.
Advantages of using RankBrain:
- Save the precious time of end users.
- Provide them with appropriate (relevant) answers.
- Improve websiteâ€™s performance.
- Improve conversion rates.
- Enhance productivity.
Accelerated Mobile Pages
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are an open source protocol that helps to create fast loading pages for mobile device. Simple structural changes can make your web page fast.
Step to implement AMP in WordPress?
- Install the official WordPress plugin.
- Follow the complete validation process.
- Get Schema Markup to validate.
- Track your AMP with Analytics (For more technical details, visit: http://searchengineland.com/get-started-accelerated-mobile-pages-amp-240688)
Advantages of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP):
- Improved search engine rankings
- Improved web prominence
- Great performance of mobile web
- Enhanced userâ€™s experience
Concept of HTTP vs. HTTPS
According to sources, Google has officially announced that switching your website over to HTTPS will give you a minor ranking boost. First, letâ€™s discover what are these:
- HTTP – Hypertext Transfer Protocol (http) is a system for transmitting and receiving information across the Internet.
- HTTPS – HTTPS, or â€śsecure httpâ€ť, was developed to allow authorisation and secured transactions.
This simply means, Google wants to make your website and its properties safe, secure and trustworthy for users. So, switch your website to HTTPS for better yields.
Advantages of using HTTPS:
- Increased search engine rankings.
- Secured data transfer.
- Security and Privacy.
Use of LinkedIn
Today, LinkedIn is the best platform for businesses and has over 450 million users.Â This platform is specifically designed for professionals to share their ideas and get connected.
If you want more business exposure, use it and see the difference. For better results, you can choose LinkedIn ads.
Focus on Conversion Rates
According to Wikipedia, in internet marketing, conversion optimisation, or conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is a system for increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that convert into customers. Today, it is quite important for business owners to concentrate on conversion rates.
Conversion rates can be improved by:
- Improving the performance of a website or a blog.
- Eliminating its errors.
- Using appropriate call-to-actions.
- Analysing consumerâ€™s buying behaviour.
“To know your Conversion Rate, divide the total number of conversions by the number of visitors to your site”.
Advantages of using conversion rate optimisation (CRO):
- Improved ranking, traffic and ROI.
- Improved brand image/perception.
- Better competitive edge
- Make loyal customers.
- Lower customer acquisition cost.
Every cloud has a silver lining!
Of course, it is not easy to keep up and follow these trends; however, you need to make a robust marketing plan to achieve your goals.