Digital Marketing platforms are changing like never before.¬† So, it is important to understand the latest digital marketing¬† developments and recalibrate strategies accordingly.
Here are a few latest digital marketing platforms:
Snapchat (The most advanced social media platform)
Snapchat is the latest image messaging and multimedia mobile application. It lets you talk with friends, view live stories, etc.¬† Social media marketers cannot ignore this platform as it is more effective and popular than any other social platform.
- Use Snapchat to create teasers for upcoming products/services.
- Use this application to upload photos or videos of your products to attract users.
- Use this versatile platform for real-time marketing.
- Create multimedia messages for your targeted users.
- Organise contents and offer rewards and coupons to users.
- Snapchat is an invaluable marketing tool.
- Snapchat is a convenient mode of communication.
Live video streaming
¬†Live video streaming is one of the best ways to provide video content in real time. With streaming video, a web user does not have to wait to download a file.
Use Meerkat & periscope to provide live streaming videos. These two applications help you to broadcast and explore the world through live videos.
Use Meerkat & periscope, if you have a larger audience‚Äôs database.
- Use these applications to educate people about your company/brand.
- Use these applications to improve your branding efforts.
- Connect these apps with Facebook and Twitter accounts for live streaming.
Instagram is one of the most powerful visual platforms. Use it to improve your brand identity and attract the maximum number of people. However, for optimum success, you need to share high quality images.
It is a known fact that Instagram drives more traffic than any other social channel.
- Instagram has more than 500 million users.
- 75% of Instagram users are outside the US.
- 90 % of Instagram users are younger than 35.
- Instagram usage has doubled in the last two years
Join the community and encourage people to share their images.
- Use Instagram management tools like Sprout Social.
- Use community hashtags and organise contests.
- Take advantage of user-generated content marketing strategies.
- Build trust by using relevant and high quality images.
¬†Pinterest is spreading like wild fire. In fact, it is trending since its launch. Marketers use it to improve their presence and attract users. This platform helps to promote products and services, attract organic traffic as well as share image/video content.
Share high quality and trending images to make your presence felt.
- Connect with more and more people having similar interest.
- Be active and reply to feedbacks regularly.
- Add Pinterest browser button to your favourite browser for better working.
According to survey, more than 25% of consumers buy a product or service after discovering it on Pinterest.
- 73 % of active users prefer to follow a beauty brand on Pinterest.
- Pinterest allows online businesses to find, understand and engage their audiences.
These are some of the latest digital marketing platforms that will rule the web. So, devise your marketing strategies accordingly and enjoy the sweet smell of success.