Internet marketing has revolutionised the industry like never before; that is why, it is important for online businesses to embrace best-in-class internet marketing tools to stay ahead in the competition.
You can use these sophisticated internet marketing tools to:
- Explore new trends.
- Identify potential drivers for growth.
- Gain competitive advantage.
- Streamline business processes.
- Impress your customers and clients.
- Accelerate digital transformation.
Here are a few advanced internet marketing tools to use:
Numbers donâ€™t lie.
In a recent study, 61% of marketers reported that generating high quality leads proved problematic for their organisations.
Whether you are a start-up company or a large company, you need to optimise your operational efficiency. So use Marketo to attract buyers, generate leads, improve marketing efforts and analyse marketing performance. Itâ€™s relatively easier to implement.
- Use this effective marketing automation software to empower sales teams.
- Use this software tool to run marketing programs across multiple channels.
- Use it for mobile engagement, campaign segmentation, lead management, email marketing, social marketing, multivariate testing as well as web re-targeting.
- Personalised subject lines in emails are 22.2% more likely to be opened.
- 72% of B2B buyers share useful content via email.
- Emails openingÂ on smartphones and tablets have increased 80% over the last six months.
- According to MarketingSherpa, the most used lead generation tactic is email marketing.
This incredible software helps businesses to increase their conversion rates. Use it for comprehensive customer relationship management as well as re-targeting customers.
- Use Adroll to analyse analytics.
- Use it to create personalised ad campaigns.
Online marketing canâ€™t afford complexity.Â Use Canterris Marketing Suite to achieve simplicity. This tool helps you to engage customers, generate leads and accelerate sales cycles.
- Use it to speed up your marketing & sales efforts.
- Use it to create rich interactive websites that engage customers.
- Make use of this tool to align and automate your demand generation efforts.
- A 2016 study by Adestra, confirmed that email remains a consumerâ€™s preferred method of receiving information from companies.
- A recent study by Adobe found that in 2016, time spent with email is up by 17% year after year.
- According to a study, 77% of consumers prefer to receive permission-based marketing communications through email.
This amazing tool helps businesses to create, send, segment, and track emails. This tool also improves responsiveness.
Use it to:
- Create compelling messages for users.
- Schedule your messages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Initiate and join in real-time conversations.
- Measure your efforts and market your brand.
- Integrate email marketing, landing pages, social media management, etc.
- Create professional landing pages to attract new email subscribers.
Use these above mentioned internet marketing tools to empower your sales and marketing efforts.