As an e-commerce store owner you need to choose a platform that helps in search engine optimisation, displays good UX design and handles every element of transactions.
Here are a few reliable e-commerce platforms:
It is the most popular e-commerce platform among online store owners. It is simple and easy to use and can help you every step.
- More than 100 mobile-friendly store themes
- More than 1,500 plugins and extensions
- An ability to sell products on Facebook
- Live support
- Tutorials and a community forum
- Helps to establish your brand online
- Provides instant access to hundreds of business oriented themes
- Provides complete control over the look and feel of the website
- Provides a unified platform to run your business
- Helps to manage products and inventory
- Fulfils orders efficiently
- Helps to track sales as well as growth trends
- Can handle marketing as well as payments (Over 70 international payment gateways supported. Source – Shopify)
- Provides secure checkout and shipping options
It is a multi-vendor e-commerce platform ideal for online entrepreneurs. It is feature-rich, mobile-friendly and provides complete support to online vendors.
- Hassle-free set up and management
- Complete support for the major payment gateways
- Customising options
- Analytics tools
- Responsive themes
- User manuals
- Helps to generate online traffic
- Ideal for smartphones and tablets users
- Provides multiple layers of security
- Helps to maximise online product sales
- Provides a wide variety of packages for different businesses
It is one of the finest players in the e-commerce industry. It is widely known for its extraordinary features and currently hosts over 40K online stores.
- Customisable templates with WYSIWYG editor
- Facility to sync your store with Facebook, Amazon, etc. to sell directly
- Detailed guides, video tutorials, etc.
- Live support via chat, call, social media, and much more
- Helps in inventory management and payment collection.
- Helps in connecting with powerful tools and applications.
- Assists in marketing and growing your business.
- Provides built-in SEO management, newsletters and a CRM system for better store management.
- Provides a rich content editor.
- Provides secure checkout.
- Helps to upload images and customise products.
So, use one of the best e-commerce platforms according to your business requirements.