- Do you want to generate page views and increase brand awareness?
- Do you want to make huge profit through online marketing?
If yes, you should follow the best online marketing tactics. Online marketing enables businesses to achieve whatever they want and lead their niche.
Here are a few online marketing tactics for entrepreneurs:
Use social media
As a digital marketer, you should cut through the hype and create easy-to-implement social media marketing strategies to improve brand awareness.
- Set marketing budget in advance.
- Try to build a fan base by sharing valuable stuff.
- Follow only legitimate users.
- Build and join groups and communities.
- Optimise social media profiles.
- Be active and engage users. (Regularly post news, updates, and statistical analysis.)
Stay away from black hat SEO practices
Today, most of the marketers fail to distinguish between white and black hat SEO practices. As a result, they often use black hat SEO practices, which cause disaster. Hence, it is important to understand the dark side of black hat SEO.
- Identify and remove bad backlinks.
- Stay away from thin and cloaked content. (https://www.searchenginejournal.com/old-school-seo-6-page-optimization-techniques-google-hates/187407/)
- Never use keyword stuffing strategies to gain quick rankings.
Use Facebook for video marketing
To achieve growth, it is advisable to use Facebook.Â For better results, you should create and post quality videos. It will help you to propel your business.
- Create short, simple, social and appealing videos.
- Always analyse the videoâ€™s average watch time.
- Donâ€™t ignore text because 85 percent of Facebook videos are watched without sound â€“ Searchenginejournal.
- Experiment regularly to gain an edge.
- Choose the most suitable and flexible video creation tools. (https://blog.bufferapp.com/video-tools)
Focus on indexing issues
If your website is struggling with indexation issues, it may not perform well on the web. Thatâ€™s why, it is essential to resolve such critical issues.
- Check for any Google penalty. (https://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/google-penalty-checker-tools/)
- Check your siteâ€™s indexation status.(https://smallseotools.com/google-index-checker/)
- Submit your sitemap to Search console. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/183668?hl=en)
- Identify and resolve duplicate content issue.
- Check the page load speedÂ -https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Create content for featured snippets
According to HubSpot, featured snippets are almost twice as likely to be clicked over the first position on the search engine results page.
- Study and identify content building opportunities.
- Focus on content formatting. (https://www.copyblogger.com/scannable-content/)
- Start your content with questions and answers for better readability.
Embrace Local SEO
If you want to outshine your competitors, you need to use local SEO. According to a study, local SEO is a reliable inbound marketing technique for businesses of all sizes.
- Optimise your Google my business listing. (verify your account and link to your website)
- Build citations.
- Rely on Structured Data Markup – https://www.searchenginejournal.com/googles-new-local-schema-update-means/173522/
If you want to get high return on investment, use the above mentioned online marketing tactics.