Experts use different digital marketing methods to improve a websiteâ€™s rankings, traffic, sales and revenue. If you are a new digital marketer, you should use the following digital marketing techniques:
Pay attention to link building techniques
Itâ€™s a fact that backlink profile is a vital factor for achieving high ranking and traffic.Â That is why it is important to build quality backlinks.
Here are a few tips to create quality backlinks:
- Create useful tools, quiz and write press releases.
- Identify competitorâ€™s backlinks.
- Create and publish case studies, white papers and videos.
- Write book or application reviews.
- Create informative charts and graphs.
- Interlink your blog posts for better connectivity.
Use best keyword research tools
Keyword research can make or break any business. As a marketer, you should use reliable keyword research tools to pick the most relevant keywords.
- Use Google Keyword Planner.
- Donâ€™t ignore keyword difficulty.
- Use Moz Keyword Explorer, SEMrush and WordStream.
Publish content regularly
If you want to improve your websiteâ€™s rankings and traffic, you should invest your time in creating and publishing content. As a marketer, you should create fresh content and publish it on your blog.
- Use Medium.com because it gets over 60 million visits per month.
- Publish content on your companyâ€™s blog.
- Republish your content on http://www.slideshare.net.
Focus on Homepage
Most websites fail to convert users because of their poor Homepage approach. Hence, as a marketer, you should especially focus on your homepage. (According to AdRoll, 98% of your first-time site visitors wonâ€™t convert on your homepage.)
- Always use call to actions and provide compelling offers.
- Create innovative and creative headlines.
- Use vivid and easy-to-understand language.
- Invest in video content because it is the future of marketing. (According to Engadget, users watch one billion hours of video every single day on YouTube alone.)
- Use testimonials.
To grow your business, you should use Twitter.Â It is one of the best platforms to promote your brand.
- Be active and reply to tweets.
- Use quality tools to make attractive graphics and post them.
- Start ad campaigns.
- Create and promote contests.
- Focus on video marketing.
Whether you want to improve your siteâ€™s rankings or traffic, you can always use the above mentioned techniques.