To improve the overall visibility of an online website, it is important to use various online and off line marketing techniques. All you need to do is to use complete SEO, SEM, email marketing and many other tactics.
- 80.8% of buyers check out websites.
- 66% of firms plan to increase online spending.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) – SEO is a great way to add value to your website while raising brand awareness.
Implementation of SEO with a proper understanding of concepts of search algorithms, keyword Meta tag, keyword density, headings, links, site structure, dead URLs, canonicalisation, pagination, keyword stuffing, spamming, etc. can do wonders.
- Use both SEO and PPC for greater visibility.
- Write and promote fresh content to build quality backlinks.
- Use keywords appropriately in text, links, and image attributes.
- Add essential components to your website: reviews, sharing functions, etc.
- Focus on developing meaningful relationships rather than improving conversion rates.
“Customer experience should be the core of any optimisation process”.
- Video marketing is one of the most effective mediums for marketers.
- Videos can easily communicate business messages.
- Videos improve click-through rate and increase traffic.
Use videos to promote your brand, products or services, a great way to influence customers.
According to certain studies, videos are more effective than any other marketing campaigns. In fact, short videos can do wonders.
- Use brand logo in your videos.
- Use CTA at appropriate position.
- Promote your videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, etc.
- Create and share inspiring stories.
Create an instagram style
Instagram can build your brand in style. All you need to do is to share beautiful images of your business. For better results, maintain consistency throughout your posts.
Followers who watch videos are 85% more likely to buy products. So, share videos frequently.
- Share “how to” content.
- Use photo editing applications: VSCOcam, Snapseed, Aviary, etc.
- Like, comment, and share photos regularly.
- Create and share inspiring collages to attract people.
Facebook Marketing improves brand’s reach and engages the maximum number of customers. Hence, you should share quality images, videos, presentations, animated GIFs and infographics to grab users’ attention.
- Share your brand’s story.
- Explore multiple storytelling techniques to evoke emotions. (Emotions trigger actions.)
- Create and share posts of your employees.
- Share exciting offers.
- Try to create audience friendly posts.
- Use Facebook tools and features to deliver your messages. (Use Live video broadcast feature)
Google is smart enough to distinguish well-crafted content from junk, so, write quality content for your audiences. To write effective content, you need to understand their needs and aspirations.
According to a survey, 78% of CMOs believe that custom content is the future of digital marketing.
- Write analytical articles and case studies.
- Create engaging infographics and presentation slides.
- Use facts and statistics in your content.
- Write for human beings rather than search engines.
- Promote content on niche sites such as Reddit, Tumblr, SoundCloud, SlideShare, etc.
“Content is the backbone of every online marketing activity”.
Provide features and comparison guide of products on your website
To attract and help users, you should provide them with features and comparison guide of products. This will help them to improve their understanding and take decisions.
- Along with comparison guides, you should also explain products’ features in bullet form.
- Use CTAs wherever possible.
The above mentioned marketing ideas are effective and feasible. So, use them to improve your site’s visibility.