As online marketing becomes more challenging, itâ€™s time to get organised and plan an aggressive online marketing strategy to improve and manage your brandâ€™s web presence.
Here are a few effective online marketing strategies:
Turn visitors into customers
One of the most effective ways of turning visitors into customers is to create a blog and post regular content. Blogging is a key SEO tactic for marketers.
For better yields, you must:
- Create evergreen content
- Target specific audiences
- Solve the problems of users
- Use Sumo, Optin Monster or Vyper.
- Use Mailchimp or ConvertKit.
- Create and publish informative and actionable content.
Try to increase organic traffic
SEO is all about boosting organic traffic to generate leads. Marketers often strive to generate organic traffic; however, they need to carry out certain things.
Here are a few technical and non-technical aspects:
- Understand and optimise the Google Crawl Budget.
- Improve the speed of the website.
- Try to minimise unnecessary JS and CSS.
- Make use of structured data.
- Optimise internal linking.
- Create authoritative, unique as well as engaging content.
- Evaluate your content at regular intervals.
- Use innovative content-marketing methods.
- Conduct a mobile friendly test.
Focus on Link Building
It is no secret that the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites is known as link building; as a marketer, it is important to acquire as much links as possible for your website. It will not only improve the overall authority of a website, but also its visibility.
- Always know and understand about regular Google updates. (Penguin update)
- Avoid using black hat link building techniques.
- Take advantage of press releases, article directories, and advertorials.
- Focus on quality link building because good link building can help to build your brand.
- Consider PageRank and Page Authority before building backlinks.
Perform Site Audit
Finding and fixing on-site issues is one of the main factors in SEO. It often includes:
- Finding and fixing hreflang mistakes.(https://www.searchenginejournal.com/75-multilingual-websites-hreflang-implementation-mistakes/185737/)
- Finding and fixing robots.txt and sitemap errors.
- Fixing Security certificate issues.
- Exploring and resolving AMP implementation issues.(https://responsivedesign.is/articles/whats-the-deal-with-accelerated-mobile-pages-amp/)
- Performing a deep link analysis to identify the quality of links.
- Viewing and optimising the URLs, titles and descriptions.
- Removing unnatural links.
- Checking the total number of external links.
Promote business locally
Local SEO is far more than just a buzzword. In order to improve the overall return on investment and business reach, you must promote your business locally. For maximum impact, you need to:
- Improve the visibility of your websites. (use Business directories and Category listings)
- Use CTA across the website.
- Make sure people browse your mobile website effortlessly.
- It makes sense to optimise the code.
- Make good use of Angie’s List, Merchant Circle, LinkedIn, YP.com, Whitepages, Superpages.com, Yellowbook, CitySearch, etc.
- Track your success and adjust your strategies accordingly.
If you want to rank high and improve the conversion rate of your website, use the above mentioned online marketing strategies.