No online marketing strategy is complete without a powerful social media strategy. Here are a few social media strategies for businesses:
Whether you want to enhance your business exposure, generate more leads or improve revenues, use Facebook. It has become one of the most effective platforms for businesses.
Here are a few tips to use Facebook for your business:
- Write and share succinct and compelling messages.
- Page Post Targeting (PPT) technique (This feature allows brands to target their posts to Â specific audiences, beyond the location and language targets. – Unbounce.)
- Measure engagement level and adjust your strategies accordingly.
- Use your Facebook ads to highlight deals.
- Host a contest.
- Use Facebook Insights to track and measure your success.
- Study – http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/01/30/facebook-advertising-tips
Believe it or not, Twitter is the talk of the town. It has become a fertile ground to promote a business. All you need to do is to maintain consistency to attract audiences.
Here are a few tips to efficiently use Twitter for your business:
- Make wise use of hashtags.
- Create high quality lead generation cards.
- Use Twitterâ€™s analytics platform to improve your marketing efforts.
- Share frequently.
- Optimise your profile for better exposure.
- Study – https://audiense.com/shhhh-12-twitter-marketing-secrets-tips-strategy-for-ambitious-social-media-marketers/
- Interact with your audiences.
- Indulge in promotional activities.
- Use tools like Canva to create compelling images.
- Create conversational tweets.
Video marketing can do wonders. It can be used for everything from improving brandâ€™s visibility to promoting products and services. For better results, use YouTube and Vimeo.
- Create and share short and professional videos.
- Always create a storyline.
- Use high quality video creation tools.
- Create relevant titles and descriptions.
- 61% of B2B Marketers and 65% of B2C Marketers use YouTube, hence create relevant videos.
If you want to reach millions of people, build and improve your brand, raise awareness as well as engage audiences, use LinkedIn. It not only helps marketers to improve their professional networking, but also get an edge.
- Connect with your targeted customers.
- Post original and high quality content.
- Educate and inform rather than sell.
- Create your own LinkedIn groups.
- Optimise your business page.
- Nurture connections for long term success.
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending”- Maria Robinson.
Are you ready?