Whether you want to improve your website’s page rank, build backlinks, attract visitor or amplify internet sales, you always need the help of SEO. It is by far the most effective way to improve the overall traffic of a website and achieve top position in search engine results.
Here are a few simple, easy-to-follow techniques:
Use Latent Semantic Indexing
According to searchenginejournal, Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is a mathematical method used to determine the relationship between terms and concepts in content. Content of a webpage is crawled by a search engine and the most common words and phrases are collated and identified as the keywords for the page.
Hence, as an online marketer, you should include LSI keywords in your content to provide the right information to your audiences. It is also a great way to make your content more conversational.
Use A hreflang tag
If your website is serving international community, use a hreflang tag. It is a code, which helps search engines to understand the intended language and country.
This ensures that your content is displayed in the right region. The hreflang tag also reduces the threat of duplicate content.
Why should you use a hreflang tag?
- When you have the same content in multiple languages,
- You have content for different geographic locations in the same language.
Benefits of using a hreflang tag:
- Improves the overall functionality of a website.
- Makes a website user-friendly.
- Prevents duplicate content problems.
Improves crawl efficiency of a website
According to online marketing experts and technical professionals, many websites struggle to rank because they have poor crawl efficiency, and the reason could be anything from poor URL structure to complex navigation.
- Use faceted navigation. (Faceted search, also called faceted navigation or faceted browsing, is a technique for accessing information organised according to a faceted classification system, allowing users to explore a collection of information by applying multiple filters. Source – wikipedia)
- Use infinite scroll.
Resolve internal crawl errors
If you want to improve the overall performance of a website, you need to focus on eliminating its overall crawl errors. You can get complete data from the Google Search Console.
- Keep an eye on the internal crawl errors.
- Keep your sitemap updated.
So, use the above mentioned SEO techniques to increase the visibility of your website.