There are certain online marketing techniques which can help a website cope with the changing trends and generate leads.
Here are a few proven online marketing techniques:
If your website is having trouble in achieving rankings, and you’re not sure why?Â Conduct an SEO audit.
For that, you should:
- Identify your site’s strengths
- Identify on-page and off-page factors affecting rankings
- Resolve certain critical issues, such as;
- Duplicate content
- Broken links
- Similar title tags
- Duplicate meta descriptions
- HTML errors
- Browser and resolution compatibility
- Mobile friendliness
- Server errors
- AMP page errors
- CSS errors
- 301 redirection errors
- Sitemap errors, etc.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising is the most reliable form of advertising. According to Wikipedia, Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, Â Â an advertiser pays forÂ (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.
You can include paid advertising in your online marketing arsenal to gain traffic.Â For that, you should focus on:
- Call to action strategy
- Custom audience combinations
- Mobile & tablet targeting
- Geo targeting
- You pay only when an interested person clicks.
- You can set your budget.
- You can reach your target consumer at the right time.
- Helps to drive instant traffic and conversions.
- Helps to boost brandâ€™s visibility.
Most of the online companies are embracing visual elements.Â An infographic can easily go viral and can significantly increase your brandâ€™s reach.
For that, you should:
- Hire a data visualisation expert
- Formulate a strategy to promote your infographics
- Create engaging,Â informative and beautiful infographics
Creating an Infographic often includes:
- Industry research
- Topic research
- Data analysis and integration
- Prototyping and promotion
Here are a few Infographic Submission Directories:
- Infographics Archive
- Infographics Showcase
- Cool Infographics
- Daily Infographic
Social promotion strategy includes:
- Facebook promotion
- Twitter promotion
- Reddit promotion
- LinkedIn promotion
- Digg promotion
- StumbleUpon promotion
- Google+ promotion
- Blog post writing
- Social media marketing
Infographic helps to boost:
- Brand awareness
- Traffic and leads
This is the most ignored part of online marketing, which hampers the rankings. That is why, it is essential to keep the website up-to-date.Â Website Maintenance is a complex process and often involves:
- Addition and deletion of text and images
- Basic navigational changes
- Insertion and deletion of videos
- Manipulation of links
- Colour manipulation
- Form updates
- Image compression
- Resolution and compatibility updates
- Addition and deletion of web pages
- Minor or major redesigns, etc.
So, follow the above mentioned online marketing techniques to gain rankings.