SEO is evolving with every algorithmic update, giving rise to new opportunities and challenges. Therefore, it is important for businesses to strike the right balance to take advantage of it.
Proper understanding and updated knowledge can make a huge difference and allow businesses to grow and prosper seamlessly.
- SEO is one of the most effective ways to drive sales and build relationships with customers.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the most effective tool for lead generation.
- SEO has become a key player in online advertising.
Here are a few SEO trends that will dominate the market for long:
(AMP) Accelerated Mobile Pages is becoming more and more popular amongst SEOs and web developers.
According to Google, “AMP is an open source initiative that embodies the vision that publishers can create mobile optimised content once and have it load instantly everywhere”.
In a nutshell, it is an accessible framework for developing fast loading mobile web pages.
Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages:
- Improved users’ experience.
- Faster load time.
- Helps to lessen the risk of high bounce rates.
Today, more and more businesses are using content marketing to influence their users. Now, they use various formats to disseminate their content, such as:
- blog posts
- case studies
- online tutorials
- press releases
- Learn simple tactics to craft relevant and focused content. (In a crowded content marketplace, the key to stand out is by providing a unique perspective, through a lens only you can offer – Hootsuite)
- Learn the art of storytelling. (Good stories change the way you think. Great stories change the way you feel – Pressboard)
- Identify and learn the essential attributes of a clear call-to-action.
- Collaborate with like-minded marketers to develop unique and useful content.
- Never forget to track the effectiveness of content marketing.
This trend shows that online businesses are focusing on providing different types of content to improve their visibility as well as brand image.
Technical Audit will rule the roost forever because it makes your websites clean. Technical audit includes fixing URL and server errors, creation and implementation of XML sitemap and robots.txt files, addressing duplicity between domain and main page as well as removal of Internal duplicate pages and much more.
Optimising user’s experience
Today, more and more businesses are trying to improve their user’s experience by making their website:
- Mobile friendly
- Easily navigable
To be more specific, they make their websites mobile friendly and optimise them for better output.
- According to Google, more searches take place on mobile devices than on desktop.
- Google introduced mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor for search engines on April 21, 2015.
- 83% of the #1 search results are mobile-friendly.
Mobile friendly websites are in vogue, hence, more and more businesses prefer it. (According to Wikipedia- A mobile app is a software application designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers)
Mobile applications help businesses to engage customers and boost the bottom line.
Benefits of mobile applications:
- Support loyalty rewards programs.
- Help to target location-specific users.
- Help to assist users.
- Offer the best payment solutions.
- Foster communication and connectivity.
It is difficult to predict the trends of SEO, because they change abruptly; however, these are some of the most essential elements that will remain at the core.