Small businesses always face tough competition. That is why, they should embrace the most effective, versatile, result-oriented and reliable online marketing strategies.
Here are a few online marketing strategies for small businesses:
Today, more and more businesses are utilising Facebook advertising because it is an affordable and effective way to market a product or service. It allows you to target audiences based on their behaviour, location, interest, etc.
Benefits of using Facebook Advertising:
- Improves business reach.
- Cost effective and focused.
- Improves ROI.
Google My Business
If you are a local business owner and want to gain an edge, list your business on Google My Business.
Benefits of using Google My Business:
- It is a free and easy-to-use tool.
- Ideal for complete business information.
- Free Google My Business mobile application is also available.
- Â Users can access information like website address, street address and much more.
According to Wikipedia, Google AdWords is an online advertising service, developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertising copy to web users.
If you want to promote your business in an aggressive manner,Â use Google Adwords.
- Increases leads and customers.
- Versatile, fast, easy, transparent and flexible.
Coupon Deal Sites
Use coupon sites to promote your business. These sites are quite helpful. In fact, it is the most effective customer retention strategy.
- Instant exposure
- Targeted local advertising
- Improves brand awareness
According to webopedia, a webinar is a presentation, lecture, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the Web using video conferencing software.Â Key features of a Webinar are its interactive elements: the ability to give, receive and discuss information in real-time.
So, use webinar to promote your brand/products/services.
- Helps to generate leads.
- Helps to attract targeted audiences.
Social media has captured the imagination of people across the globe because it is inexpensive, safe, and a proven tool for small businesses.Â (Fact – Facebook alone has 1.13 billion daily active users.)
- Â Captures widely distributed audiences.
- Â Achieves instant exposure.
- Cost-effective and increases brand loyalty.
- Helps to obtain valuable information about your customers.
- Helps to directly connect with audiences.
Content marketing has always been a favoured method of lead generation. In addition to increasing the reach of your brand, content marketing also allows you to boost brand loyalty.
However, it must be noted that content is not limited to blog posts only, but includes videos, e-books, tutorials, podcasts, online presentations, etc.
- 88% of B2B marketers currently use content marketing as part of their marketing strategy.
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as part of their content strategy.
- Improves traffic, rankings and conversions.
- Engages readers.
- Improves businessâ€™ image.
- Augments domain authority and credibility.
- Increases exposure.
- Decreases marketing cost.
Of course, all the above mentioned techniques may not show overnight results, but will help your cause in the long run.