Today, social media marketing is one of the best ways to obtain desired marketing output.
Here are a few effective and result-oriented social media management tools for business owners:
It is designed to help marketing teams to reach and engage their social media audiences. It helps companies to improve their reach, engagement, targeted audience as well as traffic.
Features of Inboundli:
- Social media integration
- Multi-channel marketing and management
- Content repository
It is one of the most effective cloud based social media management tools. It is designed for medium and large size enterprises to help them in profile management, social media monitoring, as well as curation.
Features of Postano:
- Social media campaign management
- Social media analytics and aggregation
- Instagram integration
It isÂ comprehensive marketing automation software, which supports social, SEO, email, PR, and much more. It also covers search engine marketing as well as local listings.
Features of OutMarket:
- Workflow automation
- Content marketing
- Lead scoring
- Social analytics
If you want to monitor your companyâ€™s/brandâ€™s conversation, use Mention. It not only generates reports quickly, but also analyse your companyâ€™s performance in real time.
Features of Mention:
- Consistent and real-time monitoring for online and social media.
- Identifies key influencers talking about your brand/keyword.
- Connects social accounts.
- Collaborates with team.
- Generates reports and compare alert performance.
It is a fully featured, white label social networking application. It gives you complete control over your social community as well as website. It is ideal for mid size and small businesses.
Features of SocialEngine:
- Private messaging
- Member Profiles and content management
- Helps to evaluate business model
Oracle Social Cloud
It is a unified platform to manage all your social media channels from a single platform. It also helps you to publish personalised social media content.
Features of Oracle Social Cloud:
- Real-time auto complete and context filtering
- Extracts customer conversation
- Identifies customer intentions and interests
- Real-time dashboard analytics
- Social Relationship Management
- Customised, branded posts and messages
It combines several social media management components, including listening, monitoring, moderation, content creation, publishing, and analysis. It is designed to manage your brand’s presence across all global and local social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
Features of Vitrue:
- Content planning and integrated publishing
- Social media management
- Scheduling, targeting as well as analytics
So, if you want to manage your brand and improve your ROI, use the above mentioned result-oriented social media management tools.