If your online marketing strategy isn’t performing well, it’s important to form a new online marketing strategy. Here are a few elements to add in an existing marketing strategy:
1. UX design
User experience design (UX, UXD, UED or XD) is one of the best ways to bridge the gap between a consumer and a product available on a website. Here are a few UX design tools to use:
- Adobe XD
2. Go Mobile
Today, the best way to dominate your niche is to “Go Mobile”. It will help you to stand out and serve as many people as you want. In order to go mobile, you need to:
- Choose a responsive web design.
- Clearly define navigation, search, as well as checkout process.
- Choose and integrate a payment method.
- Test your mobile website regularly.
3. Improve SEO efforts
Normal SEO efforts are not sufficient in this competitive landscape. Here are a few vital things to consider:
- Always use 301 redirection when a promotion expires.
- Resolve duplicate issue because it wastes the time of bots.
- Create unique meta descriptions irrespective of the number of web pages.
- Use high-quality responsive design tools (Bootstrap, Justinmind, Gridset, etc.)
- Study “Search Analytics” to improve optimisation opportunities.
- Take advantage of “Event Tracking” in Google Analytics. (https://www.optimizesmart.com/event-tracking-guide-google-analytics-simplified-version/)
- Collect and analyse data from web analytics, Google Search Console, ranking tools, backlink analysis tools, etc.
4. Take advantage of Twitter advertising
According to eMarketer, 41% of people on Twitter purchased products following exposure to an ad in the preceding 30 days. Hence, Twitter is an effective platform to promote your business in an interactive way.
Here are a few ways to use Twitter advertising:
- Make use of Promoted tweets, Promoted accounts and Promoted trends.
- If you want to accelerate your brand awareness, try to gain maximum number of followers.
5. Never ignore conversion rate optimisation
Whether you want more traffic or leads, you should always use proven conversion rate optimisation techniques. Here are a few tips:
- Set up goals in Google Analytics to track user’s actions.
- Test web pages at regular intervals in order to improve the areas of your website.
- Use video and images on your web page for high conversion rate. (Visitors love video and images)
- Use A/B testing, Multivariate testing and User/usability testing.
Avoid common mistakes and use the above mentioned online marketing strategies to rule your niche.