Online marketing should be an integral part of your marketing strategy. Here are a few actionable online marketing strategies:
Choose suitable keywords for higher ROI
Keywords are the backbone of any online marketing campaign. Thatâ€™s why, it is important to choose them carefully. Here are a few ways to fine-tune your keywords research strategy:
- Always get and study the “Cost per Click” data.
- Focus on high search volume, and the keywords your site is not ranked.
- Always categorise keywords for better website optimisation.
Stick to the basics of SEO
Whether you have a large website or a small, you should always stick to the basics of SEO. Here are a few basic things to consider:
- Validate your markup with tools.
- Keep track of your sitemap status in Console.
- Monitor clicks and impressions for your listings.
- Use reCAPTCHA on websites to streamline userâ€™s experience.
- Always write relevant and good meta descriptions for users.
- Make sure that “structured data markup” meet quality standards.
- Identify and fix issues like soft error pages and hacked pages.
- Stay up-to-date on releases, algo updates and announcements.
Get your website ready for mobile-first indexing
As we all know that Google uses the mobile version of the website for indexing and ranking, it is important to keep the mobile website ready to deliver results. Here are a few steps to consider:
- Make sure the mobile version of the website includes text, images and videos as well.
- Make sure the mobile version has Metadata.
- Manually check individual pages.
- Never use a free premium theme/plugin because they could be disastrous.
- Make sure the mobile version is secure because security is the major concern for Google and users.
- Use Mobile-Friendly test to determine areas where you can improve your website’s performance on different devices.
Carefully use email marketing
Whether you have an e-commerce site or a small blog; use email marketing.Â Here are a few good email marketing practices:
- Smartly craft your subject lines to stand out.
- Send email only in standard business hours.
- Always study email analytics.
- Share insights and experiences through emails.
- Never commit grammatical mistakes.
- Succinctly explain your things.
- Focus on Click-through percentages and change your strategies accordingly.
So, use the above mentioned online marketing strategies to boost productivity.