It is no secret that SEO can bring success to an online business. However, for that, you need to embrace standard and proven SEO and internet marketing strategies.
Here are a few SEO and internet marketing strategies:
Priority based SEO (Almost 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine and 70% of the links that people click are organic. – Study)Â
Irrespective of the type of audiences – B2B or B2C, you need to prioritise SEO. According to a study, websites with technical issues make it difficult for search engines to crawl.
- Keep the websiteâ€™s architecture simple and clear.
- Create a mobile friendly website.
- Study your competitors to understand their strategies.
- Access Google Search Console to resolve errors and warnings.
- Study Analytics to improve the conversion rate of a website.
Optimise for Voice Search
Voice search is growing fast across the world and is of vital importance. As a marketer, you want to focus on Voice search to improve the overall experience of your customers.
- Optimise your site for voice queries.
- Use analytics.
- Choose some natural-language and long-tail keywords.
- Properly optimise your business listing across the web.
- Always keep your content up-to-date.
Create awesome content
Always create high quality and relevant content for your users.Â The question arises how to create better content?Â Â The answer lies in the use of advanced tools and techniques, such as:
- Access Google Search Console as it provides plenty of information about the performance of a website as well as web pages.
- Use Google Keyword Planner, nTopic, Scoop.it, WooRank, SpyFu and SEMrush.
- Use Hemingway application, readability testing tools, Zen Pen, Cliche Finder and Grammarly.
Focus on YouTube
If you want to tap billions of users, you need to use YouTube. All you need to do is to create informative, innovative and entertaining videos that can compel users.
- Identify trendy subject.
- Make sure your video is accessible.
- Create relevant and specific metadata.
- Optimise your videos.
- Add a video transcript for better understanding.
- Create a video sitemap.
Focus on Social media along with SEO
- Use Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Use Pinterest to improve your brand awareness.
- Respond to negative reviews.
- Use social media management tools.
- Perform social media audit at regular intervals.
- Focus on analysis and measurement.
- Share videos and infographics.
- Create emotional content.
- Focus on improving reach and engagement.
- Provide incentives to users.
- Share organisational content.
Use PPC to accelerate your online marketing. It not only supports your existing online marketing strategies, but also takes your business to another level.
- Use calls to action (CTAs) in your descriptions.
- Design relevant landing pages.
- Perform competitive analysis at regular intervals.
The landscape of SEO and online marketing changes fast; so, use the above given techniques as soon as possible. Are you ready to reap the rewards?